Ewcm while on the pill

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Im posting in this section because I know a lot of ladies frequent this one:haha:

Morning ladies :)

So I am supposed to be at the end of my first pack and I will not lie I do not take it at the same time and I do not take them everyday. We had sex yesterday so I wiped this morning and got a glob of ewcm and I assumed it was sperm but I went to the rest room again and got another glob of so I decided to check my cervix which is high and soft and I got this. I am literally so confused and just need advice. Surely sperm does not stretch this far?

Attachments

• CAM00090.jpg
    CAM00090.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
  • CAM00091.jpg
    CAM00091.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00093.jpg
    CAM00093.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
i get this too so blinking confusing. i think its like 24 to 48 hours your not meant to pay too much attention of what comes out - unless its blood lol. im sure i read somewhere that sperm is more creamy looking though.

best bet is to see if you get this again later tonight

sorry not much help

i get this too so blinking confusing. i think its like 24 to 48 hours your not meant to pay too much attention of what comes out - unless its blood lol. im sure i read somewhere that sperm is more creamy looking though.

best bet is to see if you get this again later tonight

sorry not much help

No it is okay hun. I think it is fertile cm because it is steady coming when I wipe. Going to go buy an opk tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->