EWCM With A Tinge Of Spotting?

Daniele89

Reaction score
Heyy guys ,

heres a little about my situation ...

I recently had a mc , first day of bleeding started on Sunday 28th july & finished on Friday 2nd August ....

last Wednesday my HCG levels wer at 3. so straight after the bleeding stopped me & DH started TTC straight away ...

so since yesterday iv been having EWCM with tinge of red blood to it along with some mild tummy cramps?

whats ur thoughts? .:hugs:

I'm very sorry that this happened. :hugs: I had an early loss in June at four weeks and three days. I noticed a lot more days of fertile cm in the next cycle and I started getting it earlier as well. I also had some discomfort when we started bding again, but that was only the first few times. The spotting could be some leftover that didn't get out yet or it could be from the bd. Some ladies also have a little spotting around ovulation time. I will say I did ovulate a week later in that next month, but not all women do. Some ovulate earlier, some on time, and some a bit later. I would continue to watch the spotting and if it continues or if the cramping gets worse I might consider seeing a doctor. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->