ewcm

KElwanger

Reaction score
I'm on 12dpo. Expecting to O 14 or 15dpo. I've had 4 days in a row of ewcm so far and I'm just curious is that's normal? Good? Bad? I still don't know much about cm and this is my first month really tracking it. Tia!

You may be o early or maybe just on the build up to o I tend to bd evertime I get the slightest hint of ewcm just in case as I have irregular cycles so its a guesing game for me
I know that doesn't help but if you have ewcm aaround o time it surely cant be a bad thing

Do you mean your on CD12 expecting to O on CD14? dpo means days past ovulation x I always have several days of EWCM , I have started charting my temp instead to try and pinpoint ov! x

Yes that's what I meant haha. I totally know what dpo and cd mean, I'm just sleep deprived ;)

Thanks for the replies. So if you have watery cm with ewcm mixed what do you chart it as? Like my finger comes out covered in thin slippery stuff and then has some globs of ewcm mixed in. Sorry tmi.Just not sure if I should enter watery or ewcm on ff. It probably ddoesn't matter that much but I am curious the difference. I have bd every day I've had this, today will be day 5 of bding with ewcm. And my cervix is VERY open. I'm hoping for a pos opk today, cd13.

Here's my chart :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a0d3b/

Grrrr negative opk again. I've got so much ewcm, 5 days in a row, a pretty darn open cervix. Hopefully I get a positive tomorrow. This will mean 7 days straight of bd'ing. Wow haha. I love my dh but this is exhausting!

7 days straight may be more damaging than good hun x post some pics of your opk? x

Well it's certainly not intentional. I assumed it would only be 5 but I haven't ovulated yet so if we stopped now our chances would be greatly reduced right? We actually couldn't today. I think dh is feeling the pressure/it's been too many days in a row. I'm feeling so discouraged.

My opk is like barely visible, not even worth getting opinions on. I have used opks for almost a year so I know this isn't even close to positive. :(

Same here! Stupid OPK won't give me smiley face. Cervix is already open & have watery CM. We've been BDing every night for the past 4 nights. I might take a break tonight and continue tomorrow.

So far, all my research says that it's ok to BD every night toward ovulation day if DH sperm count is normal. Just give him 24 hours and plenty of water. Frequent BDing is actually good for the sperm cuz it takes out all the dead and abnormal sperms.....supposedly.

It's ok to do it every other day too. Cheers to us and our lucky husbands ;). Hopefully, we'll get a smiley face soon!

I wasn't getting a +ve opk till fhe day before ff confirmed o but I dixnt test on day of o or any day after as I ran out of ic. So dont know if ff maybe got it wrong but everything else on chart points to o!
FX
X

Alright ladies I think I got a positive today at 3:45pm, 14dpo. What do you think? Ovulating tomorrow? We bd'd 4 days in a row, then didn't bd yesterday but will tonight around 10pm. Are we still in it? Is it worth it to do bd tomorrow night too around 9pm even though I may O in the afternoon tomorrow??

It really depends on the brand of your test. Mine says I have 48 hrs after O is detected.

I think you are still in for sure! I'd BD tonight and tomorrow night. Sperms can live for at least 24 hrs. So if you BD tonight and O tomorrow afternoon, you still have 50-50 chance. I'd take that chance. Then BD again that night just case situation.

FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"