• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ewcm?

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
So I'm 7 weeks tomorrow, just had ewcm type stuff when I wiped. Anyone else getting this? I'm just freaking out as my 2 mc's at 6 weeks started with snot like discharge although i think it was brownier tinged.

I've had this a bit and I did with my son (successful pregnancy). I remember someone on these forums describing first trimester discharge as "crazy town" and that seemed about right to me. There was all kinds. As long as there's no blood to it and it doesn't smell, and it's not obviously clear watery copious fluid, I probably wouldn't worry.

I've had this a bit and I did with my son (successful pregnancy). I remember someone on these forums describing first trimester discharge as "crazy town" and that seemed about right to me. There was all kinds. As long as there's no blood to it and it doesn't smell, and it's not obviously clear watery copious fluid, I probably wouldn't worry.

I'll try not to worry! It's so hard not to! I just don't remember getting any with my daughters but I probably wasn't scrutinising every little thing then, when losses weren't even in my vocabulary!

I have just googled this haha

I got none with my daughter but seem to have loads this time round even though early days.

I have just googled this haha

I got none with my daughter but seem to have loads this time round even though early days.

Yeah I've googled it too! It just has to be done! Saw several people saying it's normal but I'm still worrying!

I get tons of snotty thick eggwhite like discharge all throughout all of my pregnancies. Especially throughout the first trimester. It freaks me out because I always feel wet as if I'm on my period. But it hasn't meant anything bad for me. I understand why you'd be nervous about it. I got that way too the first few times I experienced it.

I get tons of snotty thick eggwhite like discharge all throughout all of my pregnancies. Especially throughout the first trimester. It freaks me out because I always feel wet as if I'm on my period. But it hasn't meant anything bad for me. I understand why you'd be nervous about it. I got that way too the first few times I experienced it.

Thanks you have reassured me (a bit lol!) I'm just an obsessed toilet paper scrutiniser as it is!

I'm an obsessive loo roll inspector too. My pyjama bottoms last night were red and I practically whipped out a magnifying glass to look at some red specks this morning on the paper before realising it was fluff from my pjs. I did have some genuine bright red flecks last week after sex which sent me into a tizzy.

I read some stuff about discharge in first tri and it said increased blood flow to your cervix and vagina can cause a fair amount of discharge, as can the mucus plug forming and run-offs from that. As I said, we all already know to watch out for tinges of blood and for bad smells, but I read that it can be worrying if it's like amniotic fluid. Other than that, nothing in my extensive research indicated that any one type of discharge was a bad sign.

I'm an obsessive loo roll inspector too. My pyjama bottoms last night were red and I practically whipped out a magnifying glass to look at some red specks this morning on the paper before realising it was fluff from my pjs. I did have some genuine bright red flecks last week after sex which sent me into a tizzy.

I read some stuff about discharge in first tri and it said increased blood flow to your cervix and vagina can cause a fair amount of discharge, as can the mucus plug forming and run-offs from that. As I said, we all already know to watch out for tinges of blood and for bad smells, but I read that it can be worrying if it's like amniotic fluid. Other than that, nothing in my extensive research indicated that any one type of discharge was a bad sign.

I don't wear my dark pink underwear anymore as it seems to leave a slight fluff!

I have a ton of EWCM and it's annoying! I'm 11 weeks and I remember from DD's pregnancy I had it through the whole thing.

Well I've not had any more since, so fx it was just normal stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"