EX-BF/BD Rant

CountryS2011

Reaction score
I'm so frustrated...

I went back to where I lived for the last 2 years, an hour from here (moved back to my hometown when I got pregnant) to visit friends. When I was there, I heard some things about my ex who I was with for 2 years, and took of when I was 9 weeks with no reason. Just suddenly stopped talking...

I heard a lot, which is fine because I'm not surprised, but I guess he also has been making all these dating profiles just to have sex with people.

I'm frustrated. You're making dating profiles only to sleep with people when here I am, not even considering sleeping with people because I'm concentrated on working and getting prepared for the birth of our daughter.

Then I guess he's complaining about how he has no money...
NO SHUT UP. You have NO responsibility at all. You dont' have to pay for anything because he lives with his sister and he doesn't have a car or license and doesn't know how to drive. So he gets people to drive him around and these girls to pick him up...YOU got to run away...YOU don't have to have any responsibility so stop. I am just so mad...I know I shouldn't care, he left, I need to move on, and I'm better, but grrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Ah try and forget him. He clearly doesn't deserve you or your baby. Sounds like a complete loser and he really isn't worth wasting any head space on x

I agree, but I know that's very hard to do as it's so v v unfair that they just get to walk away with no worries no responsibilities nothing and that's really hard and bound to make you angry. It would me. He's the loser in this situation and I expect he's a v unhappy person while you will be a fantastic mum to your lo and I'm sure will be v happy. It's so hard to rise above these things especially when people tell you stuff but you're way way better than he will ever be. Wishing you loads luck for your future xxx.

Just try forget about him. You've got a beautiful daughter to look forward to. ..what has he got? Keep looking at the positives and be thankful you are rid of him when he's going around like that. Better to hav found out sooner than later I say. Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->