• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ex Implanon bfp anyone?

oldcatlady

Step-mum 2-1 + wanting 1
Reaction score
Hi all mums to be :flower:

Just wondering how soon anybody got bfp after having an Implanon bc implant removed.
Had mine out about 3 years ago, periods came back regular as clockwork and hadn't been actively trying (pulling out mostly - yeah I know :coffee: ). Went to the docs about something else entirely a bit back and she was surprised that I hadn't got pregnant within 3 months using that method!
Now we're kind of trying (he's needed a bit of persuading but has given me quite a bit to get hopeful on this month lol), and I will be testing on 24th/25th if AF doesn't show up, but what the doc said has got me wondering if a: there's something wrong with us or b: he's just been very good at his technique!

hi, i had implanon removed last july and got my bfp last august 1st cycle!¬!!! when you have it removed your highly fertile as you ovulate as soon as its removed hope this helps xx

i got mine removed on july 29th 2009 after only 8 months we are constantly :sex: and still no :bfp:. i only had one af the whole time I had it. hope we get a :bfp: good luck!!! :thumbup:

thanks for your replies. :kiss:

I didn't have an AF for 5 years (was on the injection previous to implant), so was relieved when she returned so promptly, but now a bit paranoid that she's somehow screwed up.:wacko:
If no luck this month, it might help to give him a kick up the bum and try properly anyway! *positive thoughts*

well if this helps i actually got pregnant on the depo shot. i was due to get my 3 shot and they told me I was pregnant. completely shocked me.lol

lol not so reliable after all then! Mind you, they did test me a couple of times because of lack of AF and my boobs went up 2 cup sizes while I was on it :happydance:
Always negative, but they did monitor my oestrogen level which went quite low (thought that would have the opposite effect on boobs? :shrug:) and why they advised that I changed to the implant (which freaked me out).

No for BFP for me yet. I got my implant removed on 5th August 2009, think I had AF on 12th August, very short an light but horrid AF cramps.

DP finally came round and agreed we could try for baby no2. The minute I stop going on he decides it's time! lol.

Prob best to speak with your partner, if you both decide a baby is the way to go then you can start actively trying. In the mean time you could maybe temp and check your CM so that you are ready and armed for when you are actively trying.
xxx

its been 7 weeks and 5 days since i had it removed.. no AF still and bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"