~**** Ex-Mirena Graduates!!!!!****~

MrsPOP

Mummy to Alice
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Welcome to the Pregnant Post Mirena thread as requested by the beautiful ladies in the OFFICIAL Ex-Mirena Thread.

So for those ladies who are preggy after having the blessed/evil Mirena coil (or indeed the Copper coil), this is the place to share the highs and hopefully very few lows of our pregnancies.

My name is Laura, Im 27. I got my BFP on 28th October on my 3rd cycle of TTC number 1. I started TTCing in August 2010 straight after I got my Mirena removed after 4 blissful years of no AF.

So far in my pregnancy my main symptoms are all-consuming tiredness and horrendous nausea! My poor DH has lost his sexy wife and she has been replaced with a washed-out bloated vomit-machine!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to this group growing and growing along with our bumps!!!

Yeah! Thanks for starting the thread Laura!

Just popping in to mark my place as I WILL be here very soon! Lol! Also I want to subscribe so that I can keep up with how everything is going for my Ex-Mirena Girlies!

Aw, cant wait for you to join guys xxx

Wooohoooo Mrs Pop, thank you!!!! Such a good idea!!

Well despite the 'lucyoz' thing, I'm actually Rachael! Im 34, I have a 13yr old lil man, had mirena out on sept23 after 6 blissful years, and got my beautiful :bfp: this morning!!!
It'll be lovely for us pre and post mirena girlies to keep in touch! I hope your all on here very very soon!!!
Lots of love and:hugs: for you!!!xxxx

Aw Rachael you'll have to get a ticker now!!! Yay!!!!

YAY! I'm excited for this new thread and can't wait for the rest of you ex-Mirena gals to join us!

As you guys know I got my BFP on Sat morning. As far as symptoms go, My bb's are slightly sore, and even though I don't feel like I'm particularly craving it I seem to be eating alot of fried foods, which is unusual for me. My main symptom started on 10DPO... I woke up and immediately felt nauseated, which has never happened to me. Ever since then the nausea has come and gone all morning/afternoon. It's not so bad that I actually vomit but it's bad enough to be annoying at this point.

I'm definitely not complaining though!

Ooo new thread loveliness! I'm going to take great pleasure in joining this thread when I finally get my BFP. It'll mean so much more to share it with people who understand ex-Mirena-itis too!

x

MrsPop how do I get a ticker??????

I think Im 14dpo now, symptom wise Iv got a very bloated and tender belly, bbs are a bit sore, constipated, peeing lots, mildly craving olives, really shattered by the end of the day, not nauseous yet tho! Not complaining either, not stopped smiling!!!xxxx

Another exmirena girl calling in with her :bfp:!!!!!

Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo:

13dpo today.....tested with internet cheapie and fresponse.........2 strong lines!!!!!!!

Iwas kind of feeling sicky in the evenings from 8dpo and had weird dreams for the last week.....also have sore tummy and bbs!!!

I.CAN'T.BELIEVE.IT!!! 1st month TTC!!!!!!

Woopeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURLY!!!! Wooohoooo! Well done missus, great news!

Lucyoz I got my ticker from 'the bump' .com. All you have to do is pop your LMP date in a voilà, a ticket is made! You post it by going to User CP and 'edit my signature'.

Laura you will soooo be here soon, I can't wait for you to join!!!!

:hugs:

Hehe thank you!!!

Just saw you in announcements!! :flower:

Can't believe I'm getting to post there!!!

Bought a CB digi for tomorrow! :blush:

How are you doing now?

Still sick as a dog! Plus annoyed as my work has blocked BnB now!!!! :cry:

Oh no and oh no!! How annoying! I'm officially addicted to bnb!!
I've been breathing deep to try to get rid of sicky feelings yuck.....hope it stops bothering you soon! And me!
I just did the clearblue....pregnant 2-3 weeks!!! Thought I only OVed 13 days ago LOL!!!
Hehe OH picked me up in the air!!

Wow 2-3 weeks! I got a 1-2 on 12DPO but my scan did put me back 6 days!

I really don't know how I'm gonna cope without BnB during the day!!!

My morning sickness is progressively getting worse. Last night was the first time I felt nauseous at night. Usually it is off and on thru the morning/afternoon, but around 10:00 last night I started feeling so sick I didn't even want to move! So I just layed around reading a baby name book for about an hour, was still feeling bad at that point but it was time to go to bed anyway. I really hope it doesn't continue getting worse and worse!

I always got my M/S at night. Felt great all day and then boom! I threw up every night my entire first tri! Ugh! But it is all worth it in the end! I cant wait to throw up! Hahahaha!

Hehe thanks Lucy/rachel hehe! xxx

I've just had my aunt and uncle over for dinner - I seriously had to stop myself hurling immediately after....funny I don't feel rough at all in the morning....I hope it stays like that!

Harlirex - hope you're okay! I wonder if anything helps with it?? Hmm i might do a lil search!

Mrs Pop - I know 2-3 weeks can't believe it....used opks and got positives for 2 days - day 15 & 16....weird....well we'll see when i go to docs on dec 3rd!
What a shame they've blocked bnb! I bet if you looked into how high the security is in 'tools' while you're on the internet you might be able to change it to medium??? Or have they caught people out??

Night all - keep looking at the test hehe!

xxxxxxxxxx

I've heard that small meals periodically through the day can help, but I only get one lunch break at work! I'm thinking maybe I can stash some crackers to secretly nibble on in my desk drawer. I hate complaining but it's absolutely miserable feeling this way while I'm at work and not being able to say anything. I'm starting to make mistakes with customers orders because I'm focused on trying to fight through my nausea!

And I SO hope bnb never gets blocked here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->