Ex trial Sweet Light popin nappies - new outers

LittlePants

Reaction score
I have 2 brand new sweet light popin nappies, but the inserts have been used in a trial which went out. The inserts are very lightly used.

These nappies are the softest, trimmest most appealing nappies, and the inserts dry reasonably quickly for bamboo.

They are an all-in two nappy, which means they go on as an all in one, but the absorbent soaker poppers out, so you can replace to with a dry one, and reuse the same outer. The pop in soaker is made of a fleece lined bamboo, and opens out to a rectangle for washing and drying, so they dry more quickly than standard nappies.

The outer is made of PUL with a polar fleece (OKO-TEX) lining covering the whole of the inside of the wrap, keeping your baby comfortable over the whole nappy area.

Medium size - fits 4-9 kg

These retail new at about £15.50 each, so PM me an offer!

https://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/thenappyline/NAI2LPPSL-1.jpg

One's pink with a pink fleece inner

and one's navy with a turquoise fleece inner (PM me if you want a photo of the actual nappies - I haven't one to hand)

Would like £10 plus postage? PM me details if you want it.

would u take £10 all in no worries if not also do u have a pic

Yes £10 including P&P, but can you pay by direct transfer rather than PP please. If you want to go ahead, PM me the address to send to, and I'll PM you my account details.

Photos here

https://www.littlepants.co.uk/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=523

Photo shows a pink fleece lined insert, but if you'd rather you can have the other one which is natural colour - same condition - they were both out on the same trial, so have been used the same amount - only out for 4 weeks.

yep gotta work out how to do transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->