Exam Stress

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jenny82, Aug 24, 2009.

1. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

I have an economics exam in the morning and I am freaking out :/

Its a realllly tough module and I just can't get my head around it. Its annoying even as I got to know my lecturer really well and I would hate to do badly and disappoint him :(

The stress of not digesting the information is making me feel sick and I'm just sitting here contemplating the possiblities of NOT passing...rather than studying argh!

I don't know whether to stop now and just read over what I've written so far or try to keep cramming stuff in my head, as I know the latter is pointless. If the worst happens and I do fail, I think I can repeat it again next year, although I really didn't need the stress of final year exams AND this exam!

Any other ladies in a similiar situation by any chance?!!!

2. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

haha YES!!!! Most certainly am in the EXACT same situation. Is it a final? If not, how much is it worth?

3. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

Its a level 2 exam so all hope is not lost should I have a big FAIL!

I don't really know what its worth for my whole degree, although this year is worth 40% of the total degree, I think...

I can't even concentrate anymore. I took a ten minute break there and cleared out all my shoes, whilst singing 'I did it my way' by Frank Sinatra :-O

4. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

hahah I was just saying to Vickie yesterday that when I have exams all I do is clean instead