excess saliva and choking?

Lady H

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Anyone else find they have drinks and saliva making them choke? I also drool something fierce in my sleep. I've even noticed on the odd occasion spraying when I speak which is super embarrassing. I keep having drinks go down the wrong way which makes me cough... Which we all know can make you pee a bit. I'm minging!

I have that issue right when I wake up in the morning! I'm drooling in my sleep, which I never used to do, to the point that I have to change the pillow case every night.

i change my pillow case every night now....i drool like a baby. if my husband didn't think it was hilarious, then i would be embarassed. i woke up one night with the front of my nightgown drenched in drool. it was SO GROSS.

I don't drool but keep choking on my drinks, in fact just sprayed coffee everywhere whilst choking-yuck! x

I've had excess saliva my while pregnancy and it is disgusting, for me it is the worse symptom I've had since my ms stopped. Mines not too bad at night, I drool but not to that extent however mines awful during the day. I have to chew gum constantly as it's the only thing that helps a little otherwise I just can't swallow it. I think I would prefer it if it was just bad at night although I can imagine it's gross to wake with a soaked pillow. I've never choked on a drink but have found my gag reflex it's really bad now whereas it's always been fine before.

I inhailed my saliva this morn and ended up throwing up >.< massive fail :hehe: its also alot thicker and harder to shift from my lungs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->