Excessively tired.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by lhancock90, Oct 11, 2013.

1. lhancock90

lhancock90 2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3

Seriously, a full nights sleep and i feel like i've not slept at all!
    Struggling with the two very active toddlers :(
    Looks like me and pregnancy equal low iron! I felt like this with Ivy and Evelyn!
    Blood test next week :(

2. Alita

Alita Well-Known Member

I am the same and dont have kiddies , i can imagine how hard must be ..I am even struggling to tie my shoes, been off work for 2 weeks I cant think how i will manage to work when the time comes ...really down at the moment dot feel like myself ):

3. amless326

amless326 Well-Known Member

Omg.. I couldn't even imagine having two toddlers while feeling this way! You're a trooper ... Better chicky than me!

4. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

I feel your pain, I have three kids all 3 and under and since I found out (and started feeling yuk) my husband has been working shift until 8pm, I go to bed at 930 every night lol, doesn't help I have a cold too.

Incidentally, my most tiring pregnancy was my twins, I've never felt so drained lol. This pregnancy has already been scanned so just one!

5. SaraEmily

SaraEmily Mom of 2 girls

I can totally relate. I had really low iron with my last pregnancy and I'm already starting to feel that way again. I actually broke down and cried the other day cause Eliza didn't want to nap at all the whole day. She sleeps through the night but it's taking everything in me to stay up during the day.

6. Gemie

Gemie Mum to 3

Ugh weeks 8-10 were the worst for overwhelming tiredness, I've had bloods done both times because of suspected anaemia but I never was, it just so happens to be the worst time for tiredness! It does pass really soon :)

7. laceyrainbow

laceyrainbow Well-Known Member

I feel for you!

My tiredness is terrible and I don't have children to look after aswell.
    I feel like I'm constantly sleepwalking lol.

Fingers crossed it gets better for us!

8. confuzion

confuzion Mommy to Zinny at last!

I'm exhausted and can't imagine having 2 kids to run around after while feeling this way. I really commend you.

That said, your daughters are absolute beauties. Sooo cute.

9. lhancock90

lhancock90 2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3

Thankyou :)

10. brownlieB

brownlieB Mummy of 1

I fell asleep on the sofa the other night at 7:30pm, remember crawling up to bed at some point and woke at 7am the next day, in all 12hrs sleep.... I was still third! X

11. Rachie004

Rachie004 Well-Known Member

It is actually putting me off having any more babies for a looong time because I don't know how I would cope. I feel sick when I wake up, I'm good for a couple of hours and then I basically become unconscious for an hour or so at some point in the afternoon!