Excited and Scared

rebeccamc

Reaction score
So I found out on Wednesday that I am pregnant. Based on the information on the internet I am due on March 22nd and i have a doctors appointment to confirm the pregnancy on August 5th.

Now while I am excited to be pregnant I am also SUPER nervous. What if I got false positives? What if I wanted to be pregnant so badly that I convinced my body that I am pregnant? Then what if the doctor finds something wrong? Like I just can't allow myself to be excited and do all of the things (like joining the March-mallows group) until a doctor confirms this.

Anyone else feel this way?

Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. I've known a few weeks now but only just starting to feel like it real. My dh commented on how calm I was when we found out. He was so excited but for me it wasn't real. I guess it's gradually dawned on me that it's really happening. For me once I started getting symptoms it helped. Congrats again

I feel the same rebecca, we are due on the same day. I'm a bit scared because I haven't got any symptoms

:) you ARE pregnant. no matter how much you wish to be pregnant, a pure wish won't make your body produce a hormone (HCG) which is produced by a developing fetus ONLY.

if it were so, ALL of us here would have had glaring BFPs every time we've tested!! if you need sth more "real" to sink it in a bit before your test on august 5th, why don't you try using a digital HPT that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant"? it may be a bit more convincing in your case :)

congrats on your little bean and wishing u happy & healthy 9 months!

Thanks everyone! I've been drifting between excitement and mild panic. I feel like I had this Marshall and Lily moment when they first found out they were pregnant and made a list to complete all in one night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->