Excited, anxious & terrified now I've finally got my BFP!

Buttercup_Way

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm so excited to be here! Husband and I have been trying since May and today I got my :BFP: 1-2 wks on CB Digital! Makes me 4wks 3days!
This will be my third baby, I have 2 daughters at home but my biggest fear is a MMC, my first ever pregnancy ended in one and so did my pregnancy in Jan this year. Both resulted in ERPC's. I'm so worried this little one won't stick.

Just wondering if there is anyone that would like to buddy up through this?

Found huge support through here before with both pregnancies and MMC's so thank you in advance for any replies!

:flower:

Hi. I have a dd and now pregnant with #2. My first pregnancy was an ectopic so I am very scarred and anxious to find out about this one. Not exactly the same you are going through but I do understand worrying.

This is our third pregnancy too. We have two little girls 7 and 3. I can't say I understand what you are going through but I will pray for you! How scary. So excited for baby number three!!!

Im very anxious as well. I had 2 mcs then a successful pregnancy and now im pregnant again and freaking out whether or not its going to be viable! I am poas every day but the whole analyzing lines makes everything worse!

I understand your worries, too! This is my fourth baby, but I had two successive blighted ovums between my first and second children. They're like a very early MMC as they didn't form from very early on but I didn't know until I was supposed to be 10 weeks. Despite having two healthy pregnancies since, I was still a nervous wreck for this one.
Congratulations on your BFP, and try your best to enjoy being pregnant. Most pregnancies go great xxxxxxx :hugs:

Hi. I have a dd and now pregnant with #2. My first pregnancy was an ectopic so I am very scarred and anxious to find out about this one. Not exactly the same you are going through but I do understand worrying.

Hey, thank you for replying to my thread, congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry to hear your first pregnancy was ectopic, how frightening, its always a worry isn't it going into another pregnancy knowing what could happen! Family and friends have always been so supportive but this time I don't feel ready to tell anyone before ive seen that little bubba on the scan with a healthy heartbeat! Even then I probably wont relax completely lol but it will certainly help!

How far along are you? Its still so early days for me but fingers crossed for us both! :hugs:

This is our third pregnancy too. We have two little girls 7 and 3. I can't say I understand what you are going through but I will pray for you! How scary. So excited for baby number three!!!

Thank you so much for responding! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Lovely to hear from someone expecting number 3 too. How far along are you? What a lovely gap between your little ones. My eldest is 3 in a few weeks and my youngest is 2 in January so mine are incredibly close - Not sure if that's a good thing or not lol, but my husband wasn't keen on a third unless they were all close together so it was my only option. Hard work no doubt but couldn't be happier :flower:

Thank you for your kind words... I'm praying too!!! :hugs:

Im very anxious as well. I had 2 mcs then a successful pregnancy and now im pregnant again and freaking out whether or not its going to be viable! I am poas every day but the whole analyzing lines makes everything worse!

Thank you for getting in touch! Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so sorry to hear about your previous MC's, I feel your pain completely. I woke up this morning with the worst cramps and I was adamant I was bleeding, I ran to the toilet but luckily I wasn't! I'm so paranoid. I'm not sure ill make it to 12 weeks before requesting a scan, I think the wait, as I'm sure it is for you, is the worse part!
How far along are you at the moment?

I'm here if you'd like to buddy up? Ladies on here are so supportive and it really helps when someone has been through similar experiences. I found with my first MMC a lady that was going through the same thing, we symptom spotted the whole pregnancy lol - Its never easy to put it to the back of your mind and not think about it (despite what friends and family would tell me) so its lovely to have someone to talk too!

Lots of hugs!! :hugs:

I understand your worries, too! This is my fourth baby, but I had two successive blighted ovums between my first and second children. They're like a very early MMC as they didn't form from very early on but I didn't know until I was supposed to be 10 weeks. Despite having two healthy pregnancies since, I was still a nervous wreck for this one.
Congratulations on your BFP, and try your best to enjoy being pregnant. Most pregnancies go great xxxxxxx :hugs:

Thank you so much for replying! Massive congratulations on your pregnancy!! :flower:

I see your quite far along, due in January! So happy for you!!! Wish you all the best for the last few months!

I will do my best to relax and enjoy every minute. I think once those 12 weeks have passed and ive seen babies heartbeat that weight will lift, ill always worry, with my first baby, we saw a HB and with no warning, at the 13 week scan, it had passed in a matter of 1 week! I was on Clomid so I was scanned frequently and because I saw the HB I remember stopping all the worry at all, and then when I found out id had a MMC, it broke me! But... 2 little girls at home! I have to hold on that most pregnancies will be fine.

Thank you again for your reassurance and sharing! Huge congratulations again! :hugs:

I'm right there with you hun! Congratulations on your bfp xxxx
I lost twins at 13+2 in June and got my bfp last Monday, this will bet 3rd baby 4th pregnancy absolutely terrified, even having an early scan won't help me relax as I had 4 with the twins due to a subchorionic haematoma. Just praying for a sticky bean, not even telling my doctor yet because he'll send me for a scan and there's nothing more worrying than them saying 'you're either too early to see anything or you've miscarried' so waiting another 2 weeks before telling him and keeping fingers crossed we see our rainbow with a beating heart. All we can do is hope, take things easy (I know, not easy with two little ones!) and the odds are in our favour for a healthy pregnancy, my fingers r crossed for you xxxxxx

Well unfortunately i have bad news. The line was lighter today on the frer than my first bfp. The walmart was equal to two days ago. I had the tiniest amount of brown spotting. So im thinking this isnt goingvto end well. Been really sad all morning.

I forgot to say, i think im either 13 or 14dpo today, so only a few days behind you. I would love to buddy up, but as i said in my ladt post i dont think i will be here long. 😢

I'm right there with you hun! Congratulations on your bfp xxxx
I lost twins at 13+2 in June and got my bfp last Monday, this will bet 3rd baby 4th pregnancy absolutely terrified, even having an early scan won't help me relax as I had 4 with the twins due to a subchorionic haematoma. Just praying for a sticky bean, not even telling my doctor yet because he'll send me for a scan and there's nothing more worrying than them saying 'you're either too early to see anything or you've miscarried' so waiting another 2 weeks before telling him and keeping fingers crossed we see our rainbow with a beating heart. All we can do is hope, take things easy (I know, not easy with two little ones!) and the odds are in our favour for a healthy pregnancy, my fingers r crossed for you xxxxxx

Lovely to hear from you! Firstly congratulations on your BFP!! I'm so sorry to hear about the previous loss of your twins, how awful! Well you and I are in very similar boats... I tell myself every morning I'm going to get to that first scan and I'll end up in tears! With my pregnancy in January and my first ever one I had absolutely no warning that the babies hearts had stopped... that's what's scaring me.
Like you said, all we can do is relax and confide in this site to help relieve any pent up fears. I know my husband gets annoyed when I stress too much so it's lovely having this site to share my worries!
I'm cramping quite badly on my left side today which is scaring me! I'm hoping that because AF would have been due today that its normal!!
Keeping everything crossed for you too!!! Let me know how you get along and if you'd like to stay in touch, I'm here if you need to talk :hugs:
Wishing you all the baby dust in the world... Xx

I forgot to say, i think im either 13 or 14dpo today, so only a few days behind you. I would love to buddy up, but as i said in my ladt post i dont think i will be here long. 😢

Oh no! I'm so sorry!!! How are you feeling today? Any update? Im sorry it took so long to get back to you! I was out all day today so I've only just logged in!!
Sending every ounce of baby dust your way! Have you tried a Clearblue? Perhaps it could be implantation bleeding?
Keep me posted won't you... I'll check this site everyday and support any way I can! :hugs: Xx

Oh sorry i didnt grt back to you. I lost the baby 😢. I hope everything goes well for you!

I'll join you! This is my first pregnancy and I'm nervous I will have a miscarriage. I don't know what you've gone through but I hope you don't have to go through it again. I don't wish it on anyone.

I'll join you! This is my first pregnancy and I'm nervous I will have a miscarriage. I don't know what you've gone through but I hope you don't have to go through it again. I don't wish it on anyone.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Lovely to hear from you. How far along are you? The worry of miscarriage is unfortunately something I think every Mum to be goes through, it's scary but natural.
Your first baby!! How exciting!! This as I'm sure you have read is my 5th pregnancy but due to 2 MMC's I only have 2 little ones at home! Just had my letter from the midwives through for my first meeting with them to discuss my pregnancy.
How are you feeling in yourself? X

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Lovely to hear from you. How far along are you? The worry of miscarriage is unfortunately something I think every Mum to be goes through, it's scary but natural.
Your first baby!! How exciting!! This as I'm sure you have read is my 5th pregnancy but due to 2 MMC's I only have 2 little ones at home! Just had my letter from the midwives through for my first meeting with them to discuss my pregnancy.
How are you feeling in yourself? X

My app says about 4 weeks and 5 days. I feel pretty good. My boobs hurt a lot and some nausea here and there. I pee all the time now lol. I've only had a little cramping here and there and back pain which I know is normal. I'm sorrry to hear about your mcs:( yay that's exciting. I don't have my first appt until the 17th and then I'll get a scan done on my 8th week. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->