Excited to be here!

princess2406

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys💙
Reaction score
Hello everyone :flower: I'm over the moon to be able to join this part of the forum :happydance:

I'm Gemma and proud mummy to my little miracle Oakley who was conceived via IVF on our first cycle :cloud9: I have been broody for baby 2 pretty much since having Oakley but my oh has always been against it, mainly because of our struggle to conceive, emotionally and physically it was such a journey for both of us. But then September last year whilst my oh was away on business he rang me one night and just told me he wanted another baby! It a took a few days for it to sink in and even now I can't believe it! He's totally opened upto me and were both so excited to start trying in July 2014 :happydance:

We are WTT until then as we hope to move house towards the end of the year so right now were just saving money and feel July will be perfect. We will be TTC naturally as we were diagnosed unexplained infertility so fxd now I've had a baby it will happen.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and supporting each other along the way :flower:

Welcome to WTT! :wave: :flower:

We're waiting until May/June of next year for financial and child spacing reasons. :D

Welcome! :flower:

I'm WTT until October 2014. I'm super excited and impatient. I'm WTT for my fourth and my OH's first. :)

Welcome! I'm waiting until August and the wait is already killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->