Excited to have a boy but...

Thanks ladies :). Glad I'm not alone. Most of it stems from this being my only pregnancy most likely as DH only wants 2 kids (I have a handsome 4 yr old stepson) and I've already know what toddler boy clothes are out there. My stepson will be thrilled to have a brother though and at least I have some clothes/toys for when the baby is 2 and older :)
I'll take two happy healthy boys who love giving me hugs :). I will have 2 baby nieces after thanksgiving anyway

I wanted a boy all along and I'm having a boy. But after I found out, Girls clothes looked more gorgeous than ever! I think it's always the way. My best friend said she felt the same and she had a girl, she was happy but she kept looking at boys clothes and thinkin they were cute too. I think, it's one of them 'grass is greener on the other side' sorta thing. :)

i dont know what im having yet but i already have a daughter, i have a strong feeling this is a boy this time. when i first fell pg i didnt mind either - iv always wanted a girl but not been bothered by a boy. i think if id had a boy first time id be DESPERATE for a girl now, so thats lucky lol.

however, since we think its a boy, we've been calling him by the boy name we have picked out and we keep looking at boys clothes when we go shopping for xmas or for ellas new clothes... i think i will feel weird if its a girl this time again because im so convinced its a boy!!

sounds like you need to go to a BOY baby shower hun :D go shopping and look at lush boys stuff, you can get some really really nice bits xxx

I do agree with you that girls clothes are so cute:). But if you really look you can find so adorable boys clothes too. But they are not as easy to find as girl clothes:(. I am having a boy too and I am really happy about it. I did a lot of baby sitting and I always thought that boys were so much easier than girls. They are really loving and have a special bond bond with there mommies:). Girls are a lot more dramatic and strong minded as we females can totally relate too:haha:.
I already told my husband that our little boy will be a mommas boy as most of then are. And I will just love it:).

I'm having a girl and was desperate for a boy... I cried when they told me she was a girl! After a week it sunk in and I started to enjoy the pregnancy again and bond with my little lady. I hate all the pink, frilly, princess stuff for girls... it's hard to find cute girls stuff that's a bit cool but I love all the boys stuff, the checked lumberjack shirts, little surfy tshirts, navy blue nautical stuff. I thinks its gorgeous... I'm an outdoors tomboy myself and into typical boy sports so I decided my little lady is going to be a beach babe/surf chick rough and tumble little girl as opposed to a precious little pink princess!!!!
I totally agree... grass is greener!

I wanted a boy all along and i'm having one :happydance: but i do sometimes look at girls clothes like "n'awwww i wish i could buy that" :shy: oops

I'm still guilty of this too :blush: Even though I wouldn't swap my little boy for any baby I'm still feeling pangs of envy everytime anyone announces they are team pink! And when I look at adorable baby girl stuff plus all the girly things I still have from Skyla! Although when I look in places like Next I do get very excited about all the cool baby boy stuff :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->