Excited to share...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I already posted on the 2nd Trimester... but wanted to include my over 35 group :) hehe...

Just SO super excited that we are having a GIRL!!! Yay team pink!

My hubby isn't even worried that he'll be more out numbered now! haha. He LOVES it!!!

I just feel super lucky today... hope you are all having a wonderful day too!

:flower:

Congratulations, happy pink buying! xx

congrats!! did they give you a percentage or just say for defo? We got told 85% girl and it's taken us a couple of weeks to start thinking its for sure after deliberating a private scan, I am just going to trust their judgement and if not, it will be a boy in a pink room ;)

congrats!! did they give you a percentage or just say for defo? We got told 85% girl and it's taken us a couple of weeks to start thinking its for sure after deliberating a private scan, I am just going to trust their judgement and if not, it will be a boy in a pink room ;)

We first "thought" it was a girl at 13wks (during my NT scan) the tech told us he thought it was a girl... and he's only been wrong twice in 5yrs!!! lol. But we already felt it was a girl from the beginning... then at my 18wks scan he said he was right and it's a Girl... he even pointed out all the girl bits. lol. So I'm guessing he was 100% as he didn't vary in his thinking. I could even tell right away before he said anything as we got the pic right between her legs!!! lol.

Hopefully you get that confirmation soon- but I'm sure it's a girl! It's super rare for them to be wrong these days... Best of luck!!!! :flower:

:pink:Congrats on your little pink bundle! So exciting!! We just found out this week we are expecting a little girl as well! Yay team pink!

Congrats, that's lovely :hugs:

CONGRATS!!!
I remember when I had my scan with Dd, I had no insurance and had to pay cash. I NEEDED this kid to reveal itself, so to speak. Instead of drinking the water on the way to the scan I drank Mountain Dew and ate sweet tarts all the way there. I KNOW bad, but I needed her to be awake and she was all over the place. The tech said she kept flashing her, she was 1000% sure it was a girl and showed be all the parts etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->