excited to start a new cycle :) who's with me??

6DPO now. Had some pains yesterday (FX'd that it was implantation pains). I have also been bloated on/off for the last 2 days. I've got some achyness in my chest like I've lifted something heavy, but I haven't, I'm hoping that's a good sign too.

Too many days til testing for me. My sister is impatient too for me to test. She says she'll wait until Dec. 6 for me to test (I'm supposed to schedule a blood test for the 8th).

:dust:

I hear ya about too many days thing....Im 10'ish days away lol
It does take a lot out of you doesnt it, the waiting to test, especially when we're bombarded with all different symptoms

Speaking of which this morning (and as Im typing) I have been having weird fluttering in my pelvis/ lower abdomen, Ive never experienced this before maybe its my bowels twitching or something, its really quite annoying actually..kind of like when your eyelid twitches.

2dpo today...*sighh

I ll def join to. I just ordered preseed and excited to see how that goes. I think im a little ahead tho..:( Im on CD 10...so should be testing the latest 19 Dec. :S
Where did you ehar the cinamon and honey thing? Im interested to hear a little more on that..lol what is it supposed to do?
Baby dust to all!!!!

I ll def join to. I just ordered preseed and excited to see how that goes. I think im a little ahead tho..:( Im on CD 10...so should be testing the latest 19 Dec. :S
Where did you ehar the cinamon and honey thing? Im interested to hear a little more on that..lol what is it supposed to do?
Baby dust to all!!!!

GL to you!! :flower: Here is a copy and paste from one of my documents, I dont know which article it was from though I didnt copy the link when I put it in there... I think the honey/cinn. thing is supposed to be done pre-ov. same as for EPO (and on a personal note the EPO did completely help me get ewcm, normally I dont get ewcm and this month I started taking epo and voila I had ewcm)
"some research:
1. The use of honey and cinnamon will boost the blood supply to your reproductive areas by 2000% which will of course help to
improve them ready for conception to take place. The benefits of honey will improve your overall health and the benefits of cinnamon will
serve to give you an added extra boost.These recommendations are for both female and male infertility and so as a together
thing you can help to support each other, which is a nice thing.

2. Evening Primrose Oil or EPO helps women to produce more fertile quality cervical fluid also known as “egg white cervical mucus”.
This type of cervical fluid is fertile, thin, watery, clear and “stretchy” and easily aids the sperm to swim through the uterus and into the fallopian tube,
and to the egg. Also, this type of fluid helps the sperm to stay alive for up to five days inside the fallopian tube, thus enabling conception to happen even
if you don’t have intercourse again by the time ovulation occurs.

3. Studies have shown that women who do not get sufficient amounts of iron may suffer anovulation (lack of ovulation)
and possibly poor egg health, which can inhibit pregnancy at a rate 60% higher than those with sufficient iron stores in their blood.

4. Pre-Seed mimics natural body secretions to relieve vaginal dryness while providing an optimal sperm environment.
Its moisture is delivered in the same pH , osmolality and viscosity (thickness) as fertile cervical mucus."

Tracdesi, Thanks for the great info! I just told my DH about the honey and cinnamon and he is making it right now :) It will be a good desert.

No problem girl! fx'd for you!! :)

Update symptom spotting, (and this is tmi and pardon my implied frustration) through out the day I kept feeling "wet" like af is going to come, but Im only 2dpo? wtf? When I got home and checked there was LOADS I mean LOADS of creamy discharge, again, wtf?

pardon my french

Also the fluttering thing is starting to tick me off, theres no way I could have symptoms this early so Im wondering what the heck is going on.
:shrug::cry:

Thanks Tracdesi! Thats very useful information. Unfortunately my pre-seed hasnt come in yet...grr and Im pretty sure Ovulation is happening. Oh well. Either way we BD and will be again tomorrow! Fingers crossed I wont need the stuff. If i got a BFN next cycle I ll def try!!

I am brand new to the forum. I am so excited to find your post. I ran and got my calendar and am supposed to get AF on the 14th! I may not be able to hold out. I may test on the 11th just to see, but I will for sure be your buddy :) This will by my 6th month TTC. How long for you?
My husband is going to be getting tested soon. He had an injurey to his baby makers when he was a child. Bit by a dog, wasn't a good situation. We are hoping that there wasn't any long term damage. Fingers crossed. He is supposed to go in next week.
We tried Preseed last month for the first time. I liked it. I know three different people that got pregnant using it either the first or second month.
I have also been using OPK. My doctor said you release the egg 12 hours after your initial positive. I think we have been BDing to early. We are going to wait a bit this month.
I have my DH taking zinc, multi, fish oil and calcium. He has been very open to anything.
I am going to try my best this month to not stress and just enjoy it. Good luck to all.

Um careful on men taking calcium - my dad got Kidney stones and was told men should never take calcium supplements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->