Excited!!!!!!!

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Hiya girlies!!! :)

Im getting induced in less then 24 hours!!!! :happydance:

just wondering what you recon im having? and the weight of bubs ill post my last bump pic :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wohoo:

Attachments

• BUMP PIC!!.jpg
    BUMP PIC!!.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 21
I'm gonna say a girl, I don't know why.... Just insinct. haha!

Your lucky!!! :(
I have another 9 weeks

Good luck hun! Hope everything goes smoothly and your ''princess'' (i'm saying) Is delivered safely :D

(I bet i'm wrong haha, then i'll look like a complete idiot :D )

Okay i'm now convinced its a girl :D

By the looks of that picture he/she is laying quite high, boys tend to lay much lower. My little one is laying really low....

Girlieee! :D

i think you rcarrying a boy! Im going to guess the weight at 7lb5 good luck x

I've voted Girl!! I think she'll be 7lb 8oz's - good luck tomorrow hun!!! I've got 9 days till due date but just know I am going to go over too xx

I think Han your going to have a boy and he will be just like Marc hehe and weigh 7lbs 8oz ... good lucky for tomorrow hun x :happydance:

A boy and I'm completly guessing at 7lb 12 oz. LOL out of the blue! hehe! Good Luck sweet! My induction was excellent! It was the pre and post natek care that sucked, haha!

Im voting boy, 7lb 6, good luck for tomorrow I hope all goes well, take care :hugs: XX

Wishing you all the best, I'm going with boy purely cos everyone tells me I am having a boy and we have the same bump shape, I haven't found out officially though!I also think around 7 and a half pounds!
Can't wait to hear! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"