excited

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
I am excited to start our first month of TTC baby number 4. I just had a chemical pregnancy (which was an unplanned pregnancy but made me realize how much I want another baby now!) DH was not "ready" to try at first and we had a bit of a few stressful days but now that I am feeling better, he seems to have thought about stuff and processed things more and we have agreed to ttc starting this cycle. This is going to be our last baby thoug and after the birth I will be getting my tubes tied. The thought of that makes me sad but this will be number 4 and I guess you gotta stop somewhere?

I had my chemical on April 17th (2 days after the :witch: was due to arrive). I just ordered some ovulation tests and pregnancy tests from Ebay and also ordered a small trial pack of PreSeed. We have never had a problem concieving but I can be a bit "dry" sometimes and read how much some people love the preseed even when not ttc so I thought it sure can't hurt, right?

I am currently 6 days into my cycle and hope that the ovulation sticks come soon so I can start testing around cycle day 10. Due to the chemical I don't know if my cycle will be back to normal and if I will ovulate on time or what so I want the test sticks.

I am excited to be starting this ttc journey, and I hope its not a very long journey!

Glad to hear that you and your OH have agreed and are both looking forward to the TTC journey! Good luck!

You should start a journal so that we all can follow your progress :happydance: Best of luck to you!

Click here https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/

Then click on "start a new thread" and you can name your journal and away you go :)

Good luck and tons of :dust: to you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->