excited!

Tinaplustwo

Reaction score
If all goes well we will be TTC our third baby starting next month or the month after! I'm so excited because we have been WTT but my husband seemed unsure if we should have another. We have finally come to a compromise that I will finish college when we move back to the US (he is stationed overseas right now) because I have always wanted to go back to college. It's one of those things I put off to have a family but need to do to feel fulfilled, if that makes sense. My husband just wants me to meet my goal because he knows it is important to me and he has an awesome career and I want to have one too. I think he was worried that I would just be sad if I never went back to college. So I promised that I could handle college part time, a job, plus a third baby and he seems on board! Yay! Sorry for the rambling but I'm so happy and I can't really tell anyone else. I don't like for people close to me to even think I'm considering a baby until after I announce my pregnancy. So excited!! :happydance:

Just wanted to wish you good luck on your new journey! :)

Good luck!! Sounds like an amazing new adventure for your family :happydance:

Good luck!
How long have you been in Japan and how much longer will you stay?

Thanks everyone! & We moved to Misawa, Japan in August of 2013. We leave August of next year! It's been fun and such a different experience!

Thanks everyone! & We moved to Misawa, Japan in August of 2013. We leave August of next year! It's been fun and such a different experience!

Awesome. We moved to Hong Kong around the same time, but we have no idea when we'll leave.

Hong Kong sounds awesome! My husband had a set amount of years for his tour here so we know when we will move. But we don't have a clue as to where we will be moving next. I hope you enjoy your time in China!

I also have to add how wonderful it is for your hubby also to want you so to meet your goals and dreams :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->