Exclusively breast feeding and period already!!!!!!

mizzywizzy

Reaction score
I'm ebf and am due to get my second pp period and I'm soooo pissed! The best part of my pregnancy was not having a period and I thought that exclusively breast feeding would delay the return of my period but no my first pp period decides to make its return at 6 weeks pp!! I'm just do bummed I thought it wouldn't show up for months. How many of u ladies are in the same boat and is the return of af this soon normal?

I started bleeding again at 8 weeks pp. the dr says that it could just be heavy spotting due to hormone fluctuations, so there is still hope!

I started bleeding again at 8 weeks pp. the dr says that it could just be heavy spotting due to hormone fluctuations, so there is still hope!

Wow I really hope this is the case but I think I did ovulate this month as I had ewcm and yesterday I had really bad period like cramps but with no period! Seems weird..... I don't even want to think that I could be preggers again!!

My period started back at 4 weeks pp and has been consistent ever since. And I'm an bf/ pumper AND have the implanon birth control

Yep, my AF came back exactly 1 month pp. Wonderful Christmas present, that was. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->