• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Excuse me......

~KACI~

Reaction score
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop touching stuff!!!
I swear Kieran used to touch stuff but not like Paige, if its not a toy she will play with it!! She's currently walking round with flipflops on a handbag, my hairbrush and one armband :wacko:

Oh sorry she's now wondered round looking for something to destroy and is reaching for the air freshner on the table:dohh:

:lol:

My Caitlin wants EVERYTHING she can't have not really interested in her toys ...she'll empty the box you'll break your neak on them but she wants to have everything thats in your hands ...Ive had to barricade where my DVDs are behind the couch, take all the slats out of my blinds and has recently learnt how to squeeze through the tiny gap between playpen and back ledge that was a 'safe' place! If its not that then its poking Megans eyes or lsapping her back ...(copying us winding her I think so thinks its ok).

I have no sympathy!!! :rofl:

And atm all Caitlin does is SCREAM and CRY all day long!!! Its terrible! She also tells ME OFF goes red in the face points her finger at me shaking it and gets angry ...x-amy-x seen it :blush: haha

oh and kicks the table - back and forth off the floor in her highchair. Thought I'd tell you that bit :rofl:

OH AND ...I thought I'd tell you it got worse in the last month! :thumbup: goodluck Kaci LOL

my sons goes for everything!!! you cant leave anything near the edge of anything or hell pull it down. he loooves electric cords, the computer ( esp banging the laptop to smithereens) i went through a stage where all day long i would say no, no , no, no!!!!

:haha: :haha: know the feeling although I probably know nothing yet as Rosie cant really get around :haha: :haha: I can remember what Jack was like so I know whats coming :haha: X

Yea the dvds is Paige's new thing, she knows if she folds them the wrong way then she can pull out the paper sleeve's!! Grr!

She likes some toys but there usually kierans toys so then he kicks off](*,)

Can't wait for next week! He starts nursery and toddler group starts again! back to normality!

Aww poor megan! She'll be a tough cookie though:lol:

If i shout she turns round and just says no!

OH AND ...I thought I'd tell you it got worse in the last month! :thumbup: goodluck Kaci LOL

Thanks for that! There's roughly one month between are two!! You jinxed me last time with the climbing on the table!!

my sons goes for everything!!! you cant leave anything near the edge of anything or hell pull it down. he loooves electric cords, the computer ( esp banging the laptop to smithereens) i went through a stage where all day long i would say no, no , no, no!!!!

:haha: Wait til he's closer to two and then the fun begins :lol:

Can i laugh at you now just for the sake of it :lol:

:rofl:

You're laughing anyway. You seem to take great pleasure in it :rofl: Dr Evil! :)

Surely she cant be worse than Jack for getting into everything :wacko: :lol:

I am currently trying to answer Jack's WHY WHY WHY questions :rofl:

Thanks for that! There's roughly one month between are two!! You jinxed me last time with the climbing on the table!!
I know :rofl: Thats why I thought I'd give you the whole story of my little girl
:muaha:

Yea the dvds is Paige's new thing, she knows if she folds them the wrong way then she can pull out the paper sleeve's!! Grr!

She likes some toys but there usually kierans toys so then he kicks off](*,)

Can't wait for next week! He starts nursery and toddler group starts again! back to normality!

Aww poor megan! She'll be a tough cookie though:lol:

If i shout she turns round and just says no!

DVD's are nightmares! Isis usually has one out in seconds and throws them around like they're balls :dohh:.

Feel for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"