Exercise and BBT

Mel1231

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I have been charting my bbt for 3 months now. My first two charts look very consistent, slight changes in temps prior to ovulation, then the temp rise afterwards and a temp drop before af shows up.

This month, I started doing an at home exercise app. So I do jumping jacks, squats, push ups, sit up, planks just to name a few. Only takes a few minutes each day. My bbt chart this month looks very rocky. Would exercise have this effect on bbt?

I don’t think it would have effect. Most of the time it’s rocky when there’s inconsistency in taking the morning temp. I’m not saying this applies to you but in general it’s inconsistency. I hope this helps.

I don’t think it would have effect. Most of the time it’s rocky when there’s inconsistency in taking the morning temp. I’m not saying this applies to you but in general it’s inconsistency. I hope this helps.
Thanks! With the exception of 2 days, i was consistent with the timing of taking my temperature. My temps were very rocky for 50 days then my period started. Twice during my cycle, I felt like I ovulated but that never happened according to my temps. Hope it evens out this month.

I know this is an old post, but i just wanted to say i am noticing the same thing on my chart. I exercised, and then my bbt dropped the next morning. Makes me wonder if i should stop exercising. My bbt charts used to look normal, but the two most recent charts in which i exercised dont show a temp rise after ovulation until 6dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->