Exercise and BBT

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Mel1231, May 28, 2020.

1. Mel1231

Mel1231 Member

Good morning everyone,

I have been charting my bbt for 3 months now. My first two charts look very consistent, slight changes in temps prior to ovulation, then the temp rise afterwards and a temp drop before af shows up.

This month, I started doing an at home exercise app. So I do jumping jacks, squats, push ups, sit up, planks just to name a few. Only takes a few minutes each day. My bbt chart this month looks very rocky. Would exercise have this effect on bbt?

2. Sandeeng84

Sandeeng84 Member

I don’t think it would have effect. Most of the time it’s rocky when there’s inconsistency in taking the morning temp. I’m not saying this applies to you but in general it’s inconsistency. I hope this helps.

3. Mel1231

Mel1231 Member

Thanks! With the exception of 2 days, i was consistent with the timing of taking my temperature. My temps were very rocky for 50 days then my period started. Twice during my cycle, I felt like I ovulated but that never happened according to my temps. Hope it evens out this month.

Sandeeng84 likes this.