exercise?!? How much are we all gettin

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by bubbles_cymru, Aug 28, 2009.

1. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

I physically cant walk as much as i used too, i used to spend about an hour a day to two hours a day walking around, just general normal walking but it made me feel good. And now i just cant do it, i walked home from the high street today via the park and i was in pain and shattered. had to lie down for a bit, i jsut cant do it! once im home im gonna look into swimming once a week, just gotta find out where a pool is that is open when i can get my mums car and go,!

2. spritey

spritey Well-Known Member

I'm doing the same as before: running, lifting weights, biking. I'm swimming more now. I didn't have any ms, so I didn't slow down at all until about 11 weeks. I had to take a week off after the CVS and last week I felt just really tired. I'm feeling better now (almost 14 weeks) and ran a fast 3 miles yesterday, worked on the weight machines and swam for about 15 mins. I figure that as time goes on, I'll do less running and more swimming.

3. IvyBaby

IvyBaby Well-Known Member

I really miss swimming, there was this nice chlorine-free pool in Newcastle that I used to frequent, but here in London I don't know where to find one, even if there is one, it won't be in my area and i hate the transport. So glad that after moving I can walk to work :)

4. sun

sun Mum of 3

I bike to work and back every day (about 1h total), a 30min walk about 4x a week and yoga 2x a week. This is approximate though - it varies completely week to week!!!! I really notice that I get SOOOO much more tired now though but I am still trying to be active :D
    xx