exercise

flagrl

Reaction score
Yesterday was my first time taking a test at 11dpo and this morning it was confirmed at dr that i was pregnant. i am 23 healthy, i could eat better than i do, but i want to do yoga, and jog, at least yoga, but im so worried because i have read about a lot of people having miscarriages, i dont want to have one. i know exercise is good but im just so worried that i will cause one by exercising or stretching to much. what do you guys think? is it safe?
also what about popping your back what do yall think about that is it ok to pop your back while pregnant

Starting a strenuous work out regimen while pregnant isn't usually advised. However if you're a healthy young female with no history of mc, I don't see why light jogs and yoga would be bad for you. There are certain yoga poses that are best to avoid while pregnant, but for the most part it's encouraged. Staying active while pregnant is a very good idea for you and your baby's health. Unless it's advised specifically by your doctor not to get some exercise, then it's okay.

As for popping your back, as long as that doesn't involve massive pressure on your stomach/uterus area I don't see why that would be bad. There will come a time when it won't be realistic to lay on your stomach though :haha:

If it makes you feel any better, my wife hasn't changed her workout routine at all since we found out. She still does a ton of cardio and lifting weights. She's not increasing her weights or distance she's running by much, but she's continuing, and will continue unless she physically can't or a doctor tells her to stop. You just have to listen to your body. You'll know if you're at the line of doing too much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->