Exhausted

Aurora_rose

Cooking a little man!
Reaction score
Hi, i guess i belong here now.

I wonder if any of you still feel exhausted? I was told by the point i reach 2nd tri i should find my energy would return!

At the moment i feel so much more tired than i did in first tri. My midwife has taken bloods to check iron levels and im awaiting those results

I guess i just want to know is this normal? Im off work at the miment and napping every 4-6 hours! Im like a toddler haha x

I was also wondering when I'd Get my "second wind"! Feel much more tired than first tri- napping during day (when off work) then falling asleep by nine pm! So so tired. Xxx

I wouldnt say my energy has returned to normal but I certianly dont feel as shattered as I did before. Still tired and could sleep during the day but I can just about keep myself awake until bedtime now. Hopefully some energy will return to you soon x

My midwife told me that most women don't feel 'normal' until 20 weeks. I am still tired by 6 o'clock and I'm 19 weeks! I've got 2 older children to look after this time and my own business to run so that's prob why!

I was pretty exhausted until about 14-15 weeks. Then I had a burst of energy and now, at 26 weeks, the exhaustion is coming back.

I had a brief respite from exhaustion between 17 and 23 weeks, then it came back with a vengeance. Added to that, the backache is crippling, and I'm short of breath - struggling to walk very far at 26 + 4 weeks.

Well i just had my results back from the doctors and they have said my iron is very low so i have to make an appointment to go and get iron supplements.

Are any if you on iron? I wonder will they make a difference! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->