Exhausted

lobogirl

Reaction score
Anyone have a solution or idea other than sleep to help with the exhaustion. I barely make it through the work day and on weekends I end up usually taking a 3-4 nap in the afternoon. I am trying to eat healthy and not over eat and drink plenty of water...my doctor suggested exercise but if I do it before I go to work I crash hard at about 3 and don't have the energy when I get home...any help?

How far along are you? I found that between about 6-9 weeks i was exhausted no matter what i did (irrelevant of how much/little sleep/exercise etc). So in the end i just accepted what my body was telling me and enjoyed lots of sofa time! In the last few days i've started feeling much more lively and have started back at the gym etc.

I think I am at that stage right now...9th week and totally devastatingly exhausted. I work 8-10 hrs, and commute 2 (1hr each way)...so I get up at 6:30am and don't get home until around 6:30pm Mon - Friday. I end up passing out at home by 8pm usually. On the weekends, I can't get up before 8am and still end up wanting multiple naps. I am getting crappy sleep at night too which CANT be helping the situation any..between having to get up to pee or being uncomforatble...blah!!!

I am at 10 + 5 and have been this way for 3-4 weeks now. It is just frustrating with Christmas coming up and all the holiday festivities I feel like I am missing out.

Arghhh I am so exhausted and by what you ladies are saying it's gonna get worse before I gets better! The exercise thing makes sense but it's hard to just go out for a walk when it's soooo dark all the time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->