Exhausted :(

bean85

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
6 weeks tomorrow & I am exhausteddddd anyone else? I just do the smallest of jobs and I’m worn out. So hard at this stage when people don’t know and you can’t explain!

I was the same too. It can be so draining. I hope that you start feeling better soon :hugs:

I'm just 4 weeks and I'm tired a lot too:sleep: Food already taste off. Boobs kill. Other than that feeling good. But your further along than me. So I'm sure it's worse for you symptom wise. :flower:

I spent my entire first trimester this time around like a couch potato! I'm still exhausted now at 35 weeks, but first trimester was by far the hardest! Take it easy and rest up!

Exhausted allllll the time,I keep saying “my other two weren’t like this” I hope I get a bit more energy soon as I always thought the bigger u got,the more tired u were lol xx

Aw so glad others are the same though I definitely wasn’t this bad first time. 7 year gap so I’ve forgot most of my old symptoms.
Boobs are unbelievably sore I’m having to sleep in a support bra =;
It’s just hard this trimester isn’t it as everything seems so far away!

Hi there. I can totally relate to your concern. The first few weeks could be really hard and exhausting. It’s my prayer that you’ll feel better soon. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->