Exhaustion and Conception

Skywalker

Reaction score
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper tired! Lol.

I'm in or near my tww, fiiiinally! This cycle has seemed to take forever to get to this point, though it's been fun bd'ing almost every day up to this point. Anyway, I think I ovulated maybe yesterday (figures, the one day I didn't take an opk) and we've been busy in the bedroom, and last night and this morning, I've been feeling incredibly exhausted and slightly crampy. These were pregnancy symptoms for me before and for me, I know my symptoms can def start at conception (at least the tiredness and crampyness) because that's what happened to me last time. I don't want to get my hopes up but it would mean so much to us to get a New Years BFP! We've been waiting so long for this :spermy::xmas9::dust::bfp::sex:

Anyone else testing the first week of January? And anyone else feel exhaustion as a sign of conception?

Hey. My AF is expected on 1st Jan. So i have my fingers crossed hoping for a new year gift!!

exhaustion was definitley a symptom for me last time I got my bfp. I had symptoms starting 3dpo. after my mc last cycle was my first back on femara and I had no symptoms like i did with my bfp. But this one, I am now 3dpo (ish as I don't know for sure when I ovulated as i stopped taking my temp and only relied on cm. I marked it the same as last cycle but it could have been cd17,18 or 19; so I could be as far as 5dpo) and I am weepy, bitchy, exhausted and i had massive cramping a few days ago on cd19. Serious pain on my pelvis. so either ovulation or conception. Not too sure. But I am feeling positive this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->