Exhaustion and insomnia

sil

Reaction score
So by the time it hits 8 PM I'm begging poor DH to go to bed I'm so exhausted. I pass out within seconds whenever I finally convince him to go up (usually more like 9/10) and am in the deepest sleep. However, EVERY night now for the past 5 days I've woken up at 3 am needing to pee. Once I get back in bed I am completely up with a horrible bout of insomnia and can't go back to bed at all! Does anyone else have this strange combo of both dying to sleep and not being able to? I miss coffee :coffee::coffee:

Yep, I have the same issue as well. It's so frustrating cause I'm so tired and yet I can't sleep. The few times I don't have to pee, I sleep fine.

I am exactly the same way and it has laster for the past 5 weeks. The past 4 days I have woken u at 1:40 am exactly. Really weird. I really hope that this doesn't last through the 2nd trimester.

I've had the same problem since about 4 weeks. Asleep by 9, awake at 12:30, 3:30 and sometimes 5. Takes forever to go back to sleep. Bleck.

Ever since before I got my BFP, I've woken up almost every hour or two. Sometimes around 3am or so I have a lot of trouble going back to sleep. Every so often I get a good night and I only wake up two or three times, but it's usually lots of waking up despite being exhausted.

Same here :(. It was REALLY bad for a several weeks there. I'd fall asleep quickly but wake up every hour or two. I would either have to pee or a shoulder or hip would be really hurting, and then I couldn't get back to sleep for ages. I just hit 12 weeks Thursday and the past 4 nights have been better. I still get to sleep by about 9:30 at the latest and wake up on occasion, but during the night I get back to sleep pretty well. The main problem is if I wake up after about 5:30, then I have a really hard time falling back to sleep which is a pain since DH leaves for work around 5:30-6 and I often wake up when I hear him.

So by the time it hits 8 PM I'm begging poor DH to go to bed I'm so exhausted. I pass out within seconds whenever I finally convince him to go up (usually more like 9/10) and am in the deepest sleep. However, EVERY night now for the past 5 days I've woken up at 3 am needing to pee. Once I get back in bed I am completely up with a horrible bout of insomnia and can't go back to bed at all! Does anyone else have this strange combo of both dying to sleep and not being able to? I miss coffee :coffee::coffee:

Yes I have the same exact problem! I keep tossing and turning, reading my phone, reading a book and I just can't fall back asleep. I've tried to restrict water leading up to bedtime but I still have to pee! I don't know what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->