Exhaustion

M

Manicmum

I been pregnant before , hell in 2014 I even worked a forty HR week as well as look after the kids and was pregnant , but this time the exhaustion is crazy like I have never felt in pregnancy or even when I been ill, ihave6 kids but 4 of them are older so it's not cos I am worn out with other children, I am so tired I had to open the car window whist driving coz I thought I was going to go sleep, having said that if I try to nap I can't seem too...
Anyone else experiencing awful exhaustion

I'm so tired!! I think mostly because I can't sleep. And that could be because of all my emotions but man I'm exhausted! at work I want to go to the bathroom and nap.

I'm actually leaving work at lunch time because I NEED to go home and sleep. I can barely keep my eyes open starting at the computer screen!

I'm pregnant again after just having had a baby 7 months ago. I'm exhausted. I don't get a full nights sleep, either. =[ I'll never sleep again lol.

I'm pregnant again after just having had a baby 7 months ago. I'm exhausted. I don't get a full nights sleep, either. =[ I'll never sleep again lol.

Oh my! My LO is over 2 and has been sleeping through the night since he was 6 weeks old and I'm complaining - you win!

I don't sleep too brilliantly either, only aggravated by others snoring lol hopefully this will have a great shift in hormones and we will all be binding with energy lol

I'm tired too an get pregnancy insomnia so can't sleep either.

I'm sleeping fine about 8/9 hours I am going to bed really early tho because I'm so so tired throughout the day ( I do wake up about 4 times too pee) x

Mine was so bad for a while there that I was trying not to nod off during work and I would take a nap every day when I got home from work. It tapered off around the middle of week 10 and now I pretty much feel back to normal. It gets better! :hugs:

How did you guys get baby to sleep through the night?
I'd like to before this one comes!

I'm feeling it too...have a nearly 4 year old and a 22 month old.. I'm in work 12 hours 2mora too...I get to 2 in the afternoon and I'm just exhausted. .. only 6 weeks!!!

Feeding my daughter lots before bed finally was the thing that did the trick at 13 months old. Before then she was up every few hours. Now she wakes up and cries in the night but goes right back to sleep. Before she was too hungry to do that. I don't have a good sleeper so I don't expect to have good sleep until kids are over and done with. Pregnancy just messes with your sleep too from day 1! This isn't forever.... But it sure feels like it when you're in the middle of it all!

I couldnt breast feed so my LO was formula fed. They go longer between feeds so I think that had a lot to do with my LO sleeping through early. He also only slept in my room until he was a month old so he was used to sleeping in his own room pretty much from day one! He's a brilliant sleeper, very lucky!

Feeding my daughter lots before bed finally was the thing that did the trick at 13 months old. Before then she was up every few hours. Now she wakes up and cries in the night but goes right back to sleep. Before she was too hungry to do that. I don't have a good sleeper so I don't expect to have good sleep until kids are over and done with. Pregnancy just messes with your sleep too from day 1! This isn't forever.... But it sure feels like it when you're in the middle of it all!
Are breast or Bottle feeding , we started cutting out during night feeds dby watering her feeds down , making her last feed before bed substantial , low lighting , and when they do wake get up touch them, recover if nessacary but don't engage her in conversation, I wud then kiss her and Go straight back to bed ,now she has milk at 7 and sleeps from 8 to 730 but wud longer if we didn't have school run

I couldnt breast feed so my LO was formula fed. They go longer between feeds so I think that had a lot to do with my LO sleeping through early. He also only slept in my room until he was a month old so he was used to sleeping in his own room pretty much from day one! He's a brilliant sleeper, very lucky!

Same here! Both my kids r champion sleepers. Bedtime 7pm wake up 8-830am. Been doing that since 8 weeks old... Very blessed! We enforced bedtime routine and let them self soothe. They also slept in their own rooms as of 5 weeks xx

Same here! Both my kids r champion sleepers. Bedtime 7pm wake up 8-830am. Been doing that since 8 weeks old... Very blessed! We enforced bedtime routine and let them self soothe. They also slept in their own rooms as of 5 weeks xx

Makes life a lot easier doesn't it, Laila? I believe it's all about establishing a routine for sleeping and being consistent. My LO goes to bed at 7.30pm and I wake him at 7am because I work FT so he has to go to day care but on weekends he will sleep until 8am.

I won't know what to do with myself if this one is a horrible sleeper :(

Exhaustion is killing me!!!!!! I'm trying so hard not to cry at work just from how tired I am!

Makes life a lot easier doesn't it, Laila? I believe it's all about establishing a routine for sleeping and being consistent. My LO goes to bed at 7.30pm and I wake him at 7am because I work FT so he has to go to day care but on weekends he will sleep until 8am.

I won't know what to do with myself if this one is a horrible sleeper :(

Oh absolutely girl!! I have a 2 and 4 year old and in this house we are really big about the importance of 1. Kids going to bed at 7pm and getting a full 12-13hr nights sleep. 2. Uninterrupted sleep 3. Everyone in their respective beds!!! I personally couldn't survive any other way. With the exhaustion I feel these days I would DIE if I was doing night wake ups.... My eyes burn continuously and I just can't seem to get enough sleep! Even with naps. Roll on second trimester!

My issue is my sleep patterns are way off! I don't know why, except new pregnancy (first). I wake up at 3 or 4 AM and can't get back to sleep. Then, around lunch or after eating, I am exhausted. Working 7-5 is getting to be impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->