Exhaustion

I have absolutely zero energy some days when I have to literally stay in bed all day. Just getting up to shower is more than I can handle sometimes where I start seeing black spots and feel like I'm gonna pass out!

Hope this goes away soon I feel like I am under house arrest since being pregnant lol

I'm shattered by 5pm after dinner

Most nights I'm in bed from 7.30-8pm with the kids

I totally feel your tiredness lol

I have been sleeping 10 hours a day, but it's broken up into 9PM-2AM, 5AM-9AM, and an hour nap around 3PM before husband gets home. I would probably feel better if I got 8 straight hours instead of 10 interrupted. Thank god I work from home and can do my work whenever I want!! No other kids, just two needy tiny dogs. Luckily, they like to sleep too! My mom said when she was pregnant with her first, she spent pretty much the entire first trimester sleeping.

You're not alone!!

How far along are you? I'm only about 4 weeks and already exhausted all the time. That was actually the symptom that lead me to believe something was up. I can hardly function at work because I just feel like all energy has been drained out of me regardless of how much sleep I get. Is this normal?

I'm so tired already too! I don't remember this with #1 but then I had no toddler lol. I'm not sleepy but I feel physically exhausted.

Look up the ferber method online. Works great...ypu gotta deal with some crying though but I'd definitely get it out of the way before you have your baby.

How far along are you? I'm only about 4 weeks and already exhausted all the time. That was actually the symptom that lead me to believe something was up. I can hardly function at work because I just feel like all energy has been drained out of me regardless of how much sleep I get. Is this normal?

I was five weeks the only reason I tested is i complained to hubby I was exhausted and he joked pregnant ! , I am
Now just gone 7 and I have days where I feel better and days where I am rubbish again😄

My 3 year old has slept through for a couple of years now and napped 2-2.5 hours every day.... UNTIL I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago!! Since then we've had virtually no naps and awful nights, one night he was up until 3am messing us around!!!? We haven't even told him so I can't blame the upcoming change either. Life is not fair!!

I've been tired, but I was also pretty tired pre-pregnancy. I can't remember the last time I went to sleep after 9 on a work day (usually go to sleep before nine of weekends too! lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->