expecting #2 im scared!!

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
so im pregnant again. im not sure if i should be happy or scared. i had my first one when i was 17 years old. Now im 21 years old and pregnant again and i just have no idea what to do. i found out on tuesday 11 October. anyone going through the same thing?

Firstly congratulations! I had my first at 19, she was definitely unplanned. The pregnancy was horrific, she was premature, home life was really really complicated. It was hard. Fast forward to just after her 1st birthday and I fell pregnant with her sister. An equally horrific pregnancy & she was premature too. They're now 3 and 1.5 and I wouldn't change a single thing! What is it you're unsure of? - X

I was there too. I got pregnant at 17, but had him at 18. I then had my second at 23. However, we were trying for her, so I was thrilled when I found out. I'm here if you ever need to chat!!!

Firstly congratulations! I had my first at 19, she was definitely unplanned. The pregnancy was horrific, she was premature, home life was really really complicated. It was hard. Fast forward to just after her 1st birthday and I fell pregnant with her sister. An equally horrific pregnancy & she was premature too. They're now 3 and 1.5 and I wouldn't change a single thing! What is it you're unsure of? - X

thank you so much
im unsure if now is the right time to have another baby (in vasity doing my third year)my bf wants me to abort but i just cant find it in my heart to do so. and secondly MoM. scared of even telling my mom 😦😦..how did you tell you parents cuz i feel like now shel kill me if she found out

I was living at home at the time. I hadn't long had a miscarriage and went back on the pill, the Dr didn't mention anything about not having sex until after I fell pregnant again! Both times I simply told them I was pregnant. We've always had a really relaxed parent/child relationship, so it wasn't an issue, luckily. They took it surprisingly well (just my dad at home), but my mum was happy. When I told my daughters dad that I was pregnant he couldn't have been happier, told me over and over how he wanted a baby with me and to not have a termination! Then after a while he seemed edgy about it and it wasn't until after I had her that I found out why. But that's a whole different story lol.

Before I fell pregnant I had said I never wanted children, ever. But honestly, I couldn't and wouldn't want to picture my life any other way! I definitely wasn't ready for my first and not even sure I was ready for my second! But everything has slotted together nicely.

If a termination isn't something you can or want to do then do not do it! You don't want the regret on your shoulders for the rest of your life. If you want your little baby, and you sound like you do, then you need to sit your boyfriend down and have a chat. I know it's easier said than done but you need to know where you stand. Is another baby something he could come to terms with? As well as your mum? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->