Expecting #3!

mzl1214

Reaction score
I found out a few days ago that I am pregnant with number 3 ...it has been a huge surprise! We have a 3 year old daughter and 2 year old son already, hubby and I both delighted but feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment! I would be around 6-7 weeks. Anyone else expecting #3 and feeling the same? I think I am still in shock!

Congratulations !!
We are expecting our third as well :)
A little nervous for what it will entail but super excited !

my kids will be 4 and 5 when this baby is born, and i feel overwhelmed for sure

Congratulations! I'm currently pregnant with #3, as well. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

I have a 4 and 3 year old. Big shock here too! Congrats x

We are similar have a son that 3 in July, daughter 2 in June and I'm about 8 weeks pregnant. I feel so detached at the moment, I know that I will love the baby and I'm sure once I see the scan etc all will be fine but right now I can't get excited I think I'm in disbelief

Helllooooo I'm expecting baby no 3 I'm 10 weeks gone I have one girl 12 and a boy 6 totally unplanned but we are happy xx

Hi I'm also having my third...currently 7 weeks. This one was definitely a shock. We had been trying for almost 2 years having been on nothing. We then decided maybe it was for the best not having one given that our kids were so much more independent now and little one was starting school, they are 3 and 6. Anyway I booked an appointment to go on the pill. I had fainted the precious week I went to a and e as I had never done it before and hubby's mum died of brain bleed so it automatically worries you. Hospital did a test and it was negative but a week later the fainting was niggling me as hospital found no reason. I had some cheap tests lying about and decided why not just to ease my mind...line appeared faint but there. Strange part this was on the morning of the day I had my pill appointment booked x

Hi we have also just found out we are expecting a third have a girl who is 5 and a boy who is nearly 2 this one is totally unplanned but will be much loved still very early days as only about four weeks and I can't tell anyone yet

also expecting nr 3 and also felt detached at the start but after seeing my baby on a scan last week and again yesterday and buying some clothes Im much more excited now

We just found out we are expecting number 3, although we have planned it, we didn't think I would happen on the first month, very early days still do us so keep fingers crossed jelly bean decides to stay xxx

congrats on your jelly bean ... hoping for a h&h 9 months for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->