Expecting #3

mlm115

Mom
Reaction score
Hello! Just got my bfp yesterday and hoping this one sticks! This is my 5th pregnancy, but will be my 3rd child. Anyone else expecting baby #3?? I'm trying not to get too excited yet, so it hasn't sunk in at all.

Congratulations!!!

I'm 4 weeks 2 days roughly with number 3 :) you're welcome to join our 10000000% secret Facebook group if you want. There's a few of us due in March/April there.
It can't be searched for or found by non members as it's secret but if you would like to join then message me your email address and I'll add you.

No one will be able to see, it's totally secret x

Just got my bfp five mins ago. Number three for me too! Super happy and excited.

Congratulations on yours!! X

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Awesome, congrats on the bfp!

I am just over 4 weeks and feeling like I want to fast forward a couple of months in this pregnancy. I hate this beginning stage!

Awesome, congrats on the bfp!

I am just over 4 weeks and feeling like I want to fast forward a couple of months in this pregnancy. I hate this beginning stage!

Me too! 4 weeks today and hoping the next 8 weeks fly by. Summer hols so should do! X

I've just got my BFP on my third... my poor midwife when I make the appointment is going to be shocked, My oldest kids are 24 and 21 :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->