• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Expecting after Miscarriage

jyothsnavinay

Reaction score
Hi,

I have faced Miscarriage in March'2016 and I feel like I am expecting now again( June)
Can anyone suggest me the precautions I need to take.

and Can someone suggest me the best Prenatal multivitamins I can take for healthy baby.

Thanks
Jyothsna

Hi,

I have faced Miscarriage in March'2016 and I feel like I am expecting now again( June)
Can anyone suggest me the precautions I need to take.

and Can someone suggest me the best Prenatal multivitamins I can take for healthy baby.

Thanks
Jyothsna

Congrats on your preg. I am also pregnant after a missed miscarriage. I know it's an apprehensive time! But try not to worry. I'm in the U.K. & take pregnacare prenatals. I didn't take any extra precautions- just eat well & keep stress down. Miscarriage occur beyond our control so the best thing to do is try to relax and look after yourself.

One other thing I did was book an early scan , had to do it privately but was worth it and it gave me a huge relief.

Gd luck!!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sorry about your miscarriage. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage and I fell pregnant again 5 months later. He's a healthy 3 year old now :) for me absolutely nothing stopped me from worrying about mc the whole way through I did everything by the book out of fear. Didn't calm down until I could feel him moving. My 2nd I felt alot more relaxed. I'm pregnant again and scared it's too good to be true. Try to relax I know easier said than done take things day by day best wishes and happy 9 months xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy ❤️
I am currently pregnant after two miscarriages and I didn't take any extra precautions ... My ob started me on progesterone my first 12 weeks :) but other then that I did everything I did with my previous pregnancies. I take prenatabsfa they also came from my obgyn :)
Wishing you a healthy happy nine months ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"