Expecting baby#1 Anyone else?

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hello
I hope your all doing well, I'm new to this side of the forum as i have been in ttc#1 for awhile. A little bit about me, I am 29, Christian, Married since 2012. My husband and i always wanted to have kids right away got pregnant after 2 years 2014 then had a mc @ 8wks. My OBGYN then placed me on 3 rounds of 50mg 100mg and 150mg of clomid, only bfn. I have always trusted in God but had to let go of all my worries and i understood i would get pregnant again on his time. I tested 3 days ago and got my BFP. I couldn't believe my eyes, i am preganat and according to calculations i am 5wks. I pray and trust the Lord all will be well !!:happydance:

I am starting to feel nauseous in the morning but haven't vomited yet, thank God lol

Hubby is extremely excited. We weren't gonna share the news but hubby and I just couldn't keep Gods blessings in !!:happydance:

I dont have insurance yet till Nov/ Dec so i will just continue to take the prenatal vitamins, i bought.

Any comments, questions are welcome.

Congratulations! I'm also expecting baby number one due May 24th. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy, and again congrats!!!

Congratulations! :D
I'm pregnant after 3 losses and hoping to be able to bring this baby home.
Also, if you aren't able to see a doctor before December, you could look into a pregnancy resource center or clinic in your area. They might be able to do early care for you while you wait. :hugs:

Hi there!
Expecting baby number 1 too! Should be 5 weeks tomorrow!
We tried for 3 years, very low chances according to two fertility clinics to ever naturally conceive. Since IVF wasn't an option for us we gave up trying and settled for a family with 2 humans and lots of pets.
And then suddenly that test popped up positive! Never saw that one coming!
So here we are, praying that it sticks!

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you!

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow with baby #1.

Ask your insurance if they retro. I think most will so you could get in sooner.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers, I pray we all have great pregnancies and great deliveries !! God is good.

Congratulations!! :happydance: That is wonderful!! I pray for a happy healthy pregnancy for you!

I'm sorry about your loss. I've had 3 myself. They are devastating. I hope you can have peace in this pregnancy!! Blessings to you!

Hi there!
Expecting baby number 1 too! Should be 5 weeks tomorrow!
We tried for 3 years, very low chances according to two fertility clinics to ever naturally conceive. Since IVF wasn't an option for us we gave up trying and settled for a family with 2 humans and lots of pets.
And then suddenly that test popped up positive! Never saw that one coming!
So here we are, praying that it sticks!

Wow!!!!! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats... I'm on my first too. We've been trying for 2 years and have had 2 losses. This has been the farthest we've made it so far but this time I am on progesterone and heparin. I'm 9 weeks currently.

Congrats... I'm on my first too. We've been trying for 2 years and have had 2 losses. This has been the farthest we've made it so far but this time I am on progesterone and heparin. I'm 9 weeks currently.

Hoping you get to bring this one home:hugs:

Hello!
Also pregnant with my first. I am almost 5 weeks.

My BFP came as a surprise as I was thinking it would take a lot longer to conceive, as we've only just started trying. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well... the first trimester causes a lot of anxiety I am coming to find!

Hi there, I'm also expecting our first child! I'm currently 5 weeks and 5 days.

Me: 28, Danish
Him: 29, Danish
Been together since July 2012
TTC: Since September, got pregnant right away. Blessed!

I'm so happy for all of you who'be struggled to get this far and I'm wishing you a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I don't have nausea yet, but my nipples and breasts are SORE! Especially in the morning and evening.
I had an early scan last week, couldn't see much just a little black sack. I have a scan in the beginning of November when I'm 7+4. Hoping to see a little heart beating :)

Hi Ladies!!! I just found out I am pregnant today! I downloaded glow nurture which says I'm 4 weeks. I see several of you have had previous losses which I am so sorry to hear about and I hope this one sticks!!! I'm curious as to whether or not you let your immediate family know that you are pregnant? I feel like I have to definitely tell my Mom, maybe my brother, but now I'm so nervous about possibly losing it.

Hi Ladies!!! I just found out I am pregnant today! I downloaded glow nurture which says I'm 4 weeks. I see several of you have had previous losses which I am so sorry to hear about and I hope this one sticks!!! I'm curious as to whether or not you let your immediate family know that you are pregnant? I feel like I have to definitely tell my Mom, maybe my brother, but now I'm so nervous about possibly losing it.

Congrats!
I haven't told family yet, haven't decided quite when I will. But that's only because of my history. With my first pregnancy, I told them right away. And my mom called and set up my first appointment for me :rofl: I guess you can say she was just a little bit excited. Only you can choose when is a good time for you to tell people. If you want to announce right away, do it! :hugs:

Congrats!
I haven't told family yet, haven't decided quite when I will. But that's only because of my history. With my first pregnancy, I told them right away. And my mom called and set up my first appointment for me :rofl: I guess you can say she was just a little bit excited. Only you can choose when is a good time for you to tell people. If you want to announce right away, do it! :hugs:

I feel like at least this first time I will tell my immediate family and wait for an official announcement till I'm out of my first trimester. I'm just so excited right now I still can't believe it

I told my boss and colleagues this week because I live in a small town and I had to talk to the public health nurse who is also a parent of my student and good friend to my principal. We are doing an official announcement on my birthday when I am 12 weeks.

Ladies
We are all blessed and i pray we all continue to stay with a positive mind, relax and stay healthy.

I've just moved here to from TTC boards, got my BFP on Friday so only 5+2 but incredibly excited!! I'm already in a dilemma though, I work for the police and I thought I'd be ok keeping it quiet until maybe 8 or 10 weeks but yesterday I was sent out to a violent male with contagious blood, it was fine but I am now thinking I should just tell my supervisor right away and get off the streets. I just think it's so early, but I'd never forgive myself if anything happened and I got assaulted and then had issues. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->