expecting baby number 5?

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of us here are currently expecting baby number 5? :flower:

I already have Rebecca who is 12
Hollie who is 10
Charlie who is 5
and Ruby who is nearly 18 months

Alot of people i know seem to think i must be mad going through it all again but hey what do they know! lol Do people react the same to u? And are u planning on having anymore after number 5? I am 100 % positive this baby will be my last. Feel blessed having 4 healthy children with another one on the way :cloud9:

i am pregnant with my 5th baby! People look at me like im nuts...but oh well! ive always wanted a huge family...and it makes the holidays so much more fun! Im about 4-5 weeks so im really so im praying for a healthy baby! I have 3 boys and 1 girl...it wouldnt hurt to have another princess running around! Cant wait till we find out what we're having..gotta ways before that tho! So until then trying not to worry and stress is so hard for me!!

Hi! We are expecting #5! I have 3 boys 11,5,6 & a little girl who is almost 4!

Hello and congrats on your baby #5! We am on baby 7. Just wanted to let you ladies know that it is not much different than 4 but of course the your pockets will be emptier as a new baby does that in every family. I love my kids and i can not say for sure this is our last but def wasnt planned. We are very happy though. It took awhile for us to tell fam. I started this past wkend. We have not told mil yet but not looking forwards to. She doesnt approve of us having more an quite mean to be frank. So she will be the last to know. She doesnt have that priveledge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->