Expecting no.4

Twirlywoo15

Reaction score
As the title says I'm expecting baby number 4. My children are 9,5,1.
I must admit it was abit of a shock but a happy one never the less.

Only problem I'm having is the sickness and nausea, I have never ever had sickness before but since week 4/5 I have had constant nausea 24/7, I've tried everything apart from prescription drugs. I'm 8+5 now and it's not getting any better.
I have my first midwife appointment next week so I shall mention it to her then.
Is there any secret little recipe to stop this 😩😩😩

Congrats on your pregnancy, i have heard some people use colloidal silver to help but I've not used it myself.

Congratulations! :D
Sorry about the nausea :hug:

Congratulations! We have a lot of bigger families on here right now expecting a fourth or fifth and even someone over in second tri expecting their ninth!!!!!!!!! So we're all nuts. ;) I ate cheese every hour between meals to keep the nausea bearable (couldn't stomach meat - still not eating meat at 20 weeks along!). That worked for me. I used hard candies with the others, and I'd feel sick again as soon as it melted away, so the cheese worked much better for me. Good luck!

Congrats ! Cold ginger tea helped me with my last pregnancy. And cold smoothies .

Thanks for all the replies.
Only thing that is keeping the nausea at bay is lemonade ��
I just can't believe how awful I feel, it's literally taking all I have to get up and move without feeling like I'm going to throw up. Travelling in the car is also one of the most horrible times of the day ������

I shall try the ginger as I've read a lot about that one, hard boiled sweets seems a good one too �� Thanks again xx

My friend swore by the anti sickness bracelets. She suffered terribly with both her pregnancies but the bracelet really helped

Congratulations on number 4. Hopefully be joining you with #4 soon

My friend swore by the anti sickness bracelets. She suffered terribly with both her pregnancies but the bracelet really helped

Awww good look Hun
I'll have a look into those are they similar to the bands??

Awww good look Hun
I'll have a look into those are they similar to the bands??

Yeah sorry. Bands/bracelet same thing.
I also found eating little and often bland foods helped.
Hope it eases soon for you. Morning sickness is rough

Congratulations!

I used ginger, b6, pressure bands and aromatherapy and apart from ginger tablets nothing came close and even those stopped working, the only thing that helped was medication, I felt human again and not on the verge of being sick all day.

Congratulations!

I used ginger, b6, pressure bands and aromatherapy and apart from ginger tablets nothing came close and even those stopped working, the only thing that helped was medication, I felt human again and not on the verge of being sick all day.

I honestly think I will need medication, after all day of 24hr sickness I am so fed up I can't do this 😩😩🤢🤢🤢🤢
The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm asleep yet when I lie down I can't stop the need to vomit 😢😢😢

Definitely go for it, don't feel guilty for needing something that makes you feel better, there are lots of safe and approved things your doctor can give you, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Definitely go for it, don't feel guilty for needing something that makes you feel better, there are lots of safe and approved things your doctor can give you, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Thank you lovely xx

Congratulations! I'm also on my fourth baby and am currently on Diclegis which is supposed to be made specifically for MS. I've tried taking 30 mg of vitamin B6 in the morning and 25 mg of Unisom at night but it didn't work. I think the trick is the slow release formula in the Diclegis that lasts throughout the day. Diclegis for me was a life saver! I tried Reglan, Zantac (they thought heartburn might have been causing my MS), Zofran and suppositories but nothing worked as well as the Diclegis. I highly recommend it if you are able to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->