experience and thoughts needed

msknownothing

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I am supposed to introduce myself anywhere so I am sorry that I have just jumped in with both feet asking questions but I would really like your input on my situation...

I M/C after xmas 08, after this I stopped using my contraceptive patch because I wanted some normal periods without outside influence. Jan, Feb and march periods were painful, which is new to me as I never have any PMT or pain, I just used to bleed like there was no tomorrow (sorry TMI)and it would last a whole week.
NOW the problem is on 7/4/09 I had unprotected sex, this turns out to be when I was very likely to be ovulating.
1 week before my period was due I had constant dull headache, occasional nausea and heartburn (and a few other bits) then around the time my period was due I had creamy brown discharge followed by red slimy discharge then brown again and only lasted 3 days. During this time the symptoms seemed to go but as soon as the bleeding stopped the symptoms came back with a vengeance.
A HPT was negative.

Could I be pregnant and the bleeding be decidual causing a false negative OR did I get my period and am I simply not pregnant?

thoughts anyone please?

:shrug: sorry i really wish i could help but .....wow!! thats a hard one! i can imagine how you must be feeling!:hugs:
did u chart this cycle at all? if so how is your temp. doing? is it still high? i've read and is a fact (well was with me when i was pregnant) that if a woman is pregnant her temp. doesn't go down.. can you take an other hpt now that you are all cleared up? let us know whats going on ...

Thank you for your reply Oulina, I haven't tracked anything, I only know I feel warmer (I usually complain of being cold all the time) yet my temp is 36.8 C today and I know this because I did a few checks to see if I was maybe coming down with something.
I don't usually chart anything, I have two children who were conceived while using birth control but the youngest is 10 so I can't quite remember it, although I do recall the feelings I am having now.
All I know is my periods come every month and seem to be around the same time.
Thank you, I probably make my headache worse thinking about it lol

ok...look i dont want to get you all crazy but because i always chart my normal temp before i ovulate is arround 36.4. Now after ovulation and when i was pregnant it was 36.8 to 36.9. Never went lower than that !!!

oh hunny even though as i said i dont want to get you all crazy please do one more test just to make sure ...

good luck !:hugs:

lol thats ok, I was working on a ward a month ago and had my obs done, my temp then was 35.9 so I guess it has risen but I never even thought about it.
I'm not particularly anxious about conceiving because I have two great kids so don't worry any idea's won't make me crazy... well no more crazy than these symptoms anyway :rofl:

thank you again :hugs:

Hey hun, wow thats a tough one. I would suggest testing again either tomorrow or in a few days. I hope all goes well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->