Experience with Clearblue Digital Ovulation tests?

Rachel89

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Di...sim_hpc_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=04PH8Z1FV9M77FNTX9J7

Hi ladies! We are starting ttc and I have never tested before. I cannot afford a fertility monitor atm, but would like to try these out, I have been tracking my cycles for almost 2 years now.

Are these okay? Could you share your experience with me?

Thank you so much beforehand! Xxxx:flower:

Hi :wave:

When ttc our DS , we used them and he was conceived our first month trying ! We are currently ttc baby #2 and I am still using the digital ovulation test but baby #2 is taking a little longer to conceive. We started ttc last year and after 8 months ( using the digital ovulation test ) I got my BFP but it ended in a miscarriage :( . I recently purchased the clear blue fertility monitor ( eBay has decent prices) , first month using it so we'll see. I think until you're able to purchase the fertility monitor ( praying it doesn't even taking you long for your BFP for you to even need it) , the clear blue digital ovulation test is great !!

Hello! I have both :hi: (poas addict over here) I used the cbfm this morning and got a high, (accodring to my apps I shouldnt be fertile until next week) So I wanted to double check so I used the cb ad ov and got a flashing smiley (High) So they both gave me the same readings. And honesltly the sticks look the excact same. I will be using both this month to do a little (expensive, dont tell oh :shhh: ) experiment to see if they give the same readings all month. Oh the things we do to stay entertained! :dust:

Whoops sorry! The ones I got were the advanced digi ov tests Guves you no smiley for low, flashing smiley for high and smiley that stays on for peak I would suggest these! they give you more days!

Yesterday I looked in my cabinet and found the digital ovulation with sticks ! ( the ones with no smiley or solid smiley , the the flashy kind) and it still works so I'm going to use both as well. Unfortunately I don't have the flashy kind so as today my cbfm gave me a high my cb digital just has an empty circle which around this time is normal for me. DH and I have been bd every other day starting cd 9 ( and hoping I can get DH to BD both peak days ) so hopefully we catch it.

Hello! I have both :hi: (poas addict over here) I used the cbfm this morning and got a high, (accodring to my apps I shouldnt be fertile until next week) So I wanted to double check so I used the cb ad ov and got a flashing smiley (High) So they both gave me the same readings. And honesltly the sticks look the excact same. I will be using both this month to do a little (expensive, dont tell oh :shhh: ) experiment to see if they give the same readings all month. Oh the things we do to stay entertained! :dust:

Hahaha omg! I thought I was the only one who did that, lol. I bought something for baby (not pregnant yet though!) yesterday, baby vicks, silly yes but I didn't tell OH. When I do things like that, I do tell him shortly after :haha: I sometimes do not tell him right away so he doesn't complain about money, or ruin the experience for me, when I do do this I i.e. do not get take out that week so financially it is the same, but he doesn't see it that way :coffee:

I have been very much into make up (random!) but now that we are TTC, all my shopping are baby/pregnancy related :happydance::blush:

With that said I will be looking out for the ovulation sticks you recommended, aren't those the ones I linked in the original post?

Yesterday I looked in my cabinet and found the digital ovulation with sticks ! ( the ones with no smiley or solid smiley , the the flashy kind) and it still works so I'm going to use both as well. Unfortunately I don't have the flashy kind so as today my cbfm gave me a high my cb digital just has an empty circle which around this time is normal for me. DH and I have been bd every other day starting cd 9 ( and hoping I can get DH to BD both peak days ) so hopefully we catch it.

So glad you found them! Hoping my thread was an inspiration lol and they won't go to waste. I hope we both get a positive soon :happydance: I am so excited, though I do try not to think about it too much as we are a little stressed out currently already, so I am dogding fertility-problems threads, just because it makes me super anxious.

We are moving to the States this year, which will require me to give up my study, OH to give up his job (which is a great one), to start a new life there, so because of that I am already stressed subconsciously, we still don't know when we are moving when everything is happening since everything depends on so many things that need to be arranged which can be out of our control!

Sorry too much info :blush: keeping my fingers crossed here for all of us <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->