Experience with Creighton/NaPro technology?

book8clever

Reaction score
My husband and I are looking to start TTC #1 but I have a known history of PCOS and irregular/absent periods. Starting down the "regular" infertility path, I went to an OB/GYN, had my Mirena removed, and am still waiting (2 months post-removal) for my period to return. My OB/GYN had given me provera to induce a period, but it didn't work, probably due to the Mirena. And I have been instructed to wait.

So after reading about Creighton/NaPro I have decided to contact a practitioner in my area and start charting with Creighton. I'm also worried about miscarriages, and NaPro is more focused on preventing them than waiting until you experience them (often 3 of them) before searching for an underlying cause.

Does anyone have experience using Creighton/NaPro? Any insights into the program, especially if you have PCOS?

Hi book8clever
We have been TTC for 6 years, 3 of them with Napro. Although I feel we may have wasted some time on one doc who didn't have many ideas. We have recently started with another Napro doc and feeling hopeful.
As for Creighton, I have found it very encouraging, despite us not having conceived yet. 3 years ago I had a chart very suggestive of PCOS, and I was always told I was borderline/mild. Since having a laparoscopy and ovarian drilling, taking very low dose steroids for a short while and now on LDN, my chart has changed dramatically.
I hope you have found it positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->