Experience with New Choice?? Late Bfp or evap?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
I have taken a lot of my IC tests and thought I have seen shadowy lines here and there. But then I decided to buy some New Choice $ store ones. Okay yesterday I took one in the afternoon nothing within timeframe but a pink second line after 2 hours. I'm believing is evap. But here is the weird thing, I took a new one this morning and same thing happened only this time the second line was much stronger than yesterday's???

Is this still an evap or could it be Bfp?? I still fee l like poop, my boobs have calmed down a little but still aches sometimes specially if i get cold. Still super duper tired.... I smell everything:wacko:

Would an evap get stronger like that or could I be??

Hard to really say what is going on for sure! I personally haven't had experiences with evaps. Maybe go buy a FRER or another brand and see what they do? I used First Signal from Walmart with my son and got a strong positive. I didn't test till I missed my period.

How many DPO are you?

I think I'm like 20-21 dpo? I had a very ligth two day period.

I posted on one of your other forum posts I see. How long are your cycles usually? Also was that two day period within that 20-21 days or before?

Since my last period in January my cycles have been 25-26 days between each. I Ovulated between March 25-27 and had sex March 25. Exactly 7 days later I had pinkish discharge, after that was just rusty red/brownish spotting for two days, one day with nothing and 10 or 11 dpo had two days with ligth short bleeding. Now since January I have had no more than 3 days of Af each month but this time was so different because I didn't experience any cramping like I usually do.
Just a weird feeling after the bleeding stopped. Thursday and Friday I had sharp pinching feelings in the middle down there right above my pubic bone? And I feel so exhausted everyday to a point were my eyes burns... I think I'm gonna get more of those dollar tests and keep on testing and check my cm everyday. If I notice egg white cm later I'm assuming I'm not pregnant?

What do you think?

It's really hard to say. Our bodies are so complex sometimes. Are you seeing anything within the time limit? You may have just had an earlier period that was light. EWCM would probably suggest that you're not. If you don't see anything within the time limit on the next few tests maybe just wait and see till your next expected period. If it doesn't come test again and if you're still having issues then I'd call a doctor. Maybe get a blood test then.

I have pretty regular cycles at about 25-26 days as well. I have had them come even quicker now and then and also experienced really light periods before. I know it's hard, but try to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->