Experience with Ovidrel (trigger shot)...anyone?

hopefulone17

Reaction score
As the title suggests i am looking for someone who knows about the ovidrel shot. I got mine on monday and I am having loads of side effects, way more than I did the last time i got the shot. I am nauseaous, bloated, cramping, hormonal mess, etc. So yesterday (2 days after the shot) I decided to take a test so that i can retest later to make sure the line is fading so that i know if its a real line when i test for real in a couple weeks. With that being said that line was WAY more positive than i imagined it would be. I expected a very faint line but it was super strong! so I guess my question is, at two days after the shot shouldn't the line be starting to disappear as the medicine leaves my body? when should the line start fading? How long does it take for this medicine to begin leaving your body?

I did the ovidrel (trigger shot)....I'm assuming you are doing fertility treatments? You should wait to have your blood drawn. I wouldn't try to test early because you are likely to get a false positive. When are you due to have your blood taken?

She didn't schedule anything she just told me to wait and see if AF started. I am actually producing eggs on my own now but for some reason it wasn't going to drop this month so we did the shot. She said I should Expect AF on Halloween

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"