experienced charters pleaese look

gingmg

Reaction score
Hope this works that I could copy my chart over.

Here's my question. I didn't start taking my temps this month until the 10th. If I had taken my temps at the beginning of my cycle could that possibly have changed my coverline, thus changing my O date to CD13? In all my other months I O on CD 13, same day as my positive OPK, and some months even had a +on CD14 after O. I know it's normal to vary month to month, but I didn't know if there had been previous temps charted if anything potentially could have been interpreted differently.

I would have thought the lowest, before the rise, would be O date?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e9c41/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I agree with ff. Your temp needs to go above three cover line before it will detect ovulation.plus, with the positive opk, it all points towards cd14. Good luck!

Even if you had temped sooner, it wouldn't have lowered your coverline. I looks at the temps around O time and not the ones way before that. I agree with FF. The lowest temp isn't always O. There's also a chance that you could have O'd on CD 15...according to FAM rules, you coverline is placed .1 degree above the previous 6 temps and you have to have 3 temps above that coverline to confirm O. That would put coverline at 97.6 and O on CD 15. FF uses a different set of rules and always places coverline lower which usually changes your coverline. Try changing the detector setting to FAM instead of advanced and you will see that. Anyway, sorry for the rambling and the unintended charting lesson. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->