Experienced charters please help!

Layla_b1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would really appreciate any help from those who can read charts better than me and are more used to BBTs. This is my third month charting with BBTs; first month no O confirmed, second there was and now I'm not sure! As you can see, I had EWCM for waaaay longer than normal, although did finally O (I think) on day 28, if dip and peaks on monitor are anything to to by. However it was only today on day 34 that any discernible rise occurred in my BBT. I would be so gutted if it turns out my O actually happened yesterday and that we missed the boat by not BDing! Any observations would be wonderful as I'm still learning about charting and am driving myself absolutely batty with the FF app!! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 17
I didn't want to read and run. I am new to bbt as well and am curious as to what others have to say.

I didn't want to read and run. I am new to bbt as well and am curious as to what others have to say.

How are you finding it to far?? I actually find it really stressful, I overanalyse every dip and peak! And mine are quite all over the place despite usually doing it at the same time every morning (6.20 when wake for work). I feel like I need to keep doing it though as I've had some anovulatory cycles!

How are you finding it to far?? I actually find it really stressful, I overanalyse every dip and peak! And mine are quite all over the place despite usually doing it at the same time every morning (6.20 when wake for work). I feel like I need to keep doing it though as I've had some anovulatory cycles!

The last day of my period and on were consistent until the end of last week. My temps have gone down and rose a little but I'm not expected to O until the end of the week. I'm just kind of going with the flow until I get a + opk. I have no idea how to share my chart on FF to show but I hope you get some help.

You're getting a dotted red line because FF thinks you O'd but they can't confirm which day and need a few more temps to confirm. I think you definitely O'd but give it a few more temps to confirm the date.

What OPK are you using?

Also, looks like you might be confusing ff with that much Ewcm. It seems a bit unusual to have it that many days, most only get true Ewcm for a couple days right around o. But I agree with ff about your o date. It will confirm ovulation after 3 days of heightened temps.

my guess is if your temps stay high for 2 more days, it'll move and be solid cross hairs on CD33.:shy: typically after O, your cm dries up or goes to creamy or sticky, so ewcm up to CD32 makes 33 a bit more likely for ovulation. but its entirely possible that they won't move.:shrug:

No move so far, it's kept it at Wednesday, CD28. Have a progesterone test tomorrow so that may shine a light on that's going on. Just so weird! Thank you for the help guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583