Experienced moms: How early did you feel baby?

SarahA

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just a question for you more experienced mommies: how early did you feel baby move? This is my second baby, and I'm 11+4 weeks today. I was sitting here at work this morning, and I swore I felt that familiar teeny-tiny tickle in my uterus—just for a micro second. It's just my imagination though, right? Wishful thinking?

I could swear I've been feeling mine since around 10 weeks. That familiar quickening. This is my third baby. It might all be in my imagination though!

It varied. 16 weeks, 9 weeks, 10 weeks, 9 weeks, and 16 weeks. Cute little pattern I've got going on there, but it was really worrying when I didn't feel my FIFTH baby until so late. I started feeling baby on a daily basis at 16 weeks with no prior flutters.

I swear I've been feeling quickening from about 10 weeks but thought I was crazy. Now it is more distinctive, still not "kicking" but more like my whole uterus shakes from whatever baby is doing in there. I have felt it against my hand so I know it is not my imagination.

First baby 11 weeks, second baby end of 9 early 10th week!! It's definitely possible to feel baby as early as they start moving!!

First time I felt movement from 14 weeks. It's was just that early vibration like feeling, but it was so strange that I couldn't miss it. It only got stronger from there and turned into obvious kicks within a couple weeks. 11 weeks is early, but you never know. That said, I have had gas in the past (when I wasn't pregnant) and it felt freakishly exactly the same, so much so that I started to panic that I might be pregnant but didn't know.

I felt my first at 16 weeks and I'm pretty sure I've been feeling this one for a couple of days. I am 13w5d today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->