experienced women i'm worried i need ur help :s

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
Hi, i don't really know how to put it into words exactly what im worried about but am gonna try. So.. i've been lucky enough to have constant "tickly" movements which started from about 15 weeks all day everyday. well until sunday that is. It's all changed. Went out and am paranoid that sitting on/standing near the massively loud speaker has done something to baby. Listened to its heartbeat yesterday it sounded normal so it's defo alive. but it's moved once maybe twice since sunday possibly for literally a second each time. Not felt right since sunday just get a general feeling that something has changed. Got normal aches and pains, no bleeding, nothing else apart from lack of movement. could i of done some damage with speakers vibrating especially when i sat on them (stupid i know) :( i miss baby moving 24.7! x

Awww hum :hugs: I'm sure everything is fine. It could just be that bubs has moved into a different position where you feel less movement.

I've have days where I get constantly poked and others when I feel nothing - and I know it is worrying. It could just be the worry that's making you not feel right.

Maybe try and ring your doctor or midwife for some reassurance, but if heartbeat is normal then I'm sure all is fine.

You're still kind of early to be feeling regular movement. It's possible that baby has changed to a position where you're just not feeling anything (like if it's turned around, facing toward the back). As long as you've still got a good heartbeat and aren't cramping or bleeding, I'm sure everything is fine.

If you're really stressed, you could call your caregiver but they'd probably just do what you've already done, which is to check the heartbeat.

try not to worry hun as the others said as long as heartbeat is fine and there is no bleeding then bubs is fine yeah tell me about it easier said than done there are days when i don,t feel movement and i worry just as you so i guess it,s a mother thing to worry

I got loads of bubbles at 15 weeks then at 16 weeks nothing really since possibly the odd single thump (very very light) not distinguishable from wind really. I think everything is fine and baby has just moved up to where my muscles are firmer and so I cant feel.

All will be fine :hugs:

midwife told me last week that the bubbling type movement we feel early then stop or slow down before proper kicks are felt. so you must be in that transition period.

oh wow hanna really?! that is very reassuring :) thanks for that xxxxxxxx

Don't worry, although you're naturally going to. You have been extremely fortunate to feel the baby at this stage. Some women don't feel the baby until they get to around 22weeks. As long as you have listened to babies heartbeat and everything is fine, then don't stress.
The LO has probably just moved position and is still moving just as much, the only difference being you can't feel it.

Wait another few weeks and you'll be back to feeling movements 24/7 as once you reach a certain stage and baby is larger, you'll feel him/her no matter where he/she is lying. xxx

aw thank u ladies i love this website best thing i've come across through pregnancy x

Hey hun, just to add to all the other comments that it's only been the last few weeks that I've had regular movements and I'm 26 weeks, so to not feel much for a few days is completely normal. As for not feeling quite right, it's probably down to worry hun :hugs: If you're still worried then giving your MW a call may put your mind at rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->