Experience's with Internet Cheapie PT's (10mui)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Wanting to know what everyone has experienced with these supposed early detection 10mui cheapie internet test? I'm not exactly sure where I should be looking for a second line to come up, and I'm not entirely convinced that they are as sensitive as they claim to be. I have the "One + Step" brand that comes in a small ziplock baggie and each are in a white with darker blue writing on each test. On the back it says:

LOT: 20151122 (10mIU/ml)
EXP: 20181121

Thanks in advance, I was just curious what everyone's thought's were on these early 10 mIU tests, and if they really were more sensitive, where I should be looking for a second line (so pics if you ever got a BFP on would be lovely, so I could compare mine to your photos) AND if there is a company that you have bought early detection cheapie strips from that you thought were actually worth it and worked like they were supposed, and were as sensitive as they say, as in you go a BFP on it, before you got a BFP on an FRER.

Thank you Ladies for all your help, it is very much appreciated!!!! :flower:

I took the risk with my third pregnancy and ended up getting a very, very faint BFP at only 8 or 9 dpo. I have provided pics (and shown where the line is) and it was followed up on 14 dpo with a First Signal brand, which I have also provided a pic of. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• #3-9dpo.jpg
    #3-9dpo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 114
  • #3-9dpoinvert.jpg
    #3-9dpoinvert.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 118
  • #3-14dpo.jpg
    #3-14dpo.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
For me the one step tests do not work at all. In my last two pregnancies at 3/4 days past when AF was due they were still giving me a stark white bfn's but I couldn't explain why my period was late so both times I went out and bought different tests and got a really clear bfp. I know a lot of ladies have success with them but I'm not one of them, will never use them again.

I took the risk with my third pregnancy and ended up getting a very, very faint BFP at only 8 or 9 dpo. I have provided pics (and shown where the line is) and it was followed up on 14 dpo with a First Signal brand, which I have also provided a pic of. Hope this helps!

Do you remember what brand and/or where you got the cheapie 10mIU one? Thanks for the pics, that helps a little, but mine are different they look like this (Photo's Below) AND Thank you for your help! I really appreciate the pics you took the time to upload for me, they really help me as far figuring out a round about place to even be searching for some kind of line.....lol..... They say pregnant ladies have "baby-brain" lol, their should be something coined for the craziness those of us trying to conceive put ourselves through and lengths we will go to "find' that second line!!! LOL :wacko:

Attachments

• One+Step10mIUPT.jpg
    One+Step10mIUPT.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
  • One+Step10mIU Early Detect PT Back of Package.jpg
    One+Step10mIU Early Detect PT Back of Package.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
For me the one step tests do not work at all. In my last two pregnancies at 3/4 days past when AF was due they were still giving me a stark white bfn's but I couldn't explain why my period was late so both times I went out and bought different tests and got a really clear bfp. I know a lot of ladies have success with them but I'm not one of them, will never use them again.

Did you get control lines to come up? I have both the OPKs from them and a few 10mIU PT's I get a control on both, but the OPKs always bring up a really faint test line, and I'm getting nada on the pt's..... wondering what brand I should buy. Wondfo's are "cheap" But they are on the expensive side of "cheap" testing strips, so I can't really buy them because you don't get that many of them for 10-20 bucks.... when you I just bought 100 Acumed PT's that dont' expire until next year, for 4.99! and free shipping! Heck of a deal. I missed the deal they had on 100 or 50 OPKS for 3.99! I was so sad when I went to check out and it said that they were no longer available.....So to sum it up which cheapies do you recommend and are there any brands I should definitely stay away from? For both PT's and OPK's. Thanks for your help :)

Internet cheapie opk's I find worked well for me. It was just the hpt's that didn't. The control line came up fine so the tests weren't faulty. They were total bfn's. And I tweaked them and everything. There was no line there at all. An hour later I got a bfp on a first response where the test line was as dark as the control line. Only finally got a bfp on them was I was 6 weeks. After this baby if we ttc again I refuse to use them, I will just wait till AF is late and then use a first response.

Internet cheapie opk's I find worked well for me. It was just the hpt's that didn't. The control line came up fine so the tests weren't faulty. They were total bfn's. And I tweaked them and everything. There was no line there at all. An hour later I got a bfp on a first response where the test line was as dark as the control line. Only finally got a bfp on them was I was 6 weeks. After this baby if we ttc again I refuse to use them, I will just wait till AF is late and then use a first response.

Thanks that helps, but is certainly disappointing. I really can't afford to just buy a bunch of FRER's and I have a problem with needing to pee and test it, lol. Did you try several brands or just one? I don't think my One step OPK's are working right. But was curious if anyone found decent PT strips online both 25mIU and 10mIU that actually did work for them and if there was a specific brand that majority of ladies use and get accurate reading with when testing?

Im wondering the same thing. Go to my post. I had a bfp instantly on one step and nothing on wondfo with the same urine. Now I don't know what to believe.

Attachments

• 20160410_203500-1.jpg
    20160410_203500-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 26
I used the one step hpt's with my bfp (unfortunately ended in mc though) I didn't test before 10dpo - very unusual for me!! - there was something that caught my eye at 10dpo, but this picture was 11 dpo in the afternoon with 1.5 hr hold. (sorry it's a screen shot so might not be great. I deleted all my pics) I also use the one step opks and haven't had any problems with them. When I get my positive it's there before the control line has even appeared.

Attachments

• 2 TESTS.jpg
    2 TESTS.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583