Experiences with Wondfo anyone?

kcmb0886

Reaction score
I'm currently 12 or 13dpo I think and I told myself that I was going to just wait to test until after this weekend, but then I couldn't resist so I used a Wondfo IC this morning and after about 2 or 3 minutes I had a positive.

Thing is, I hear of a lot of false positives with Wondfo. The line I saw was pink, but a lot lighter than the control line. So now I'm nervous it's just faulty and I'm also worried that even if I test with an HPT I know is better, this will be another chemical pregnancy since I tested so early anyway. What are everyone else's experiences with Wondfo?

I actually just started using these as well as they are so cheap. I have heard a faint positive is still a positive and 12/13 dpo seems to be not too early. Sounds like you got your BFP! You could use a first response test to confirm just to be sure. Congratulations!

I've never had false positives with Wondfos. If you see a pink line in the time window, that is a positive!

Ive never had a false positive! They never hardly even have evaps!

Thank you all. I was worried because I read certain batches of the Wondfos had major evap lines and indents. But I tested this morning with an FRER and got another BFP. Now the anxiety begins as I've had two mc's since January and I have no symptoms whatsoever other than a heavy feeling in my pelvis.

Fingers crossed for all of us to get our BFPs and have sticky beans!

I used wondfos last pregnancy and for this new one. Never had a problem with false positives. Congrats on the frer bfp! Come join us in the june jewels 2018 group!! We need more mommas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->